You called me Bucky

AN: Sexual references/content throughout (18+)

**

Frankie yelped in surprise as metal fingers gripped her ankle and quickly pulled her to the edge of the bed. Bucky stood astride her, taking a moment to gaze down at the sight of her. Her cheeks were flushed pink and tendrils of her dark hair stuck to the sides of her face in the thin sheen of sweat. Her breathing was heavy as she spread her legs for him and extended a hand, a silent beckoning.

Bucky needed no further encouragement, a hand on each of her thighs as he slowly guided himself to her entrance. Frankie moaned softly as the tip of his cock brushed teasingly against her folds. He rubbed himself up and down, circling her clit and feeling the wetness, the shadow of her last climax drenching him.

Frankie moaned 'Please...Bucky'.

His azure eyes flickered with mischief as he watched her writhe beneath him. 

She was struck by how perfect he looked in that moment as she looked up at him, how overcome with lust she was for him, how beautiful he was. She was worshipping at the altar of his body. She needed him inside of her.

'What do you want, doll?' he teased in a low drawl.

'Please...put it in' she replied breathily. 'Please fuck me, Bucky.'

And so he did.

She gasped as he jutted himself into her, launching the entirety of himself within. He was so deep inside that she cried out momentarily, her fingers clutching the bedsheet to steady herself as he began to thrust. His size and girth were overwhelming as he slammed back and forth, stretching her walls around him.

Bucky groaned softly as he felt each stroke – how tight she was, how warm she felt. He could already feel his climax building.

He knelt down and pressed his forehead against Frankie's, watching her bite down on her lip between moans. The pace quickened and their mouths locked together hungrily, insatiable. Frankie ran one hand through his hair tugging at it slightly as she squirmed beneath him. Her other hand scooped around his hip and matched his thrusts, pushing with him in rhythm and finding the speed she wanted. In response he gripped her wrist and threw that hand back over the top of her head, pinning her to the bed, wordlessly making it clear that he was driving. Their eyes met at that moment, Frankie smiled back at him defiantly – her cocoa eyes now alight with lust and challenge.

She forced her wrist out of his grip and he dutifully obeyed, letting her go. Then her hands were on his shoulders and using all of her strength to flip him onto his back mid-thrust. Now on top, she began to ride him as hard as she could – flinging her head back in ecstasy. Each thrust almost stung with the friction, she could feel him entirely - deeply within her, hitting her g-spot. She grabbed his metal hand and entwined their fingers to steady herself and gain momentum. She realised she was mewling quietly.

Bucky felt like he was on fire. He laid back, tipping his head backwards and squeezing his eyes shut, gasping and emitting low moans. His eyes flew open and he watched her breasts bounce with each movement, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking softly on her warm flesh.

'I'm close' whispered Frankie, tightening her grip on his vibranium fingers so hard that it left dents in her skin.

'Me too' he replied breathily.

Bucky sat up, pulling Frankie closer onto his lap and kissing her passionately. He placed both of his hands on her hips and began to aid the motion of her movements, twisting her thrusts into a circular motion as she bounced up and down on his cock. She gasped into his mouth, feeling like clay in the hands of an artist, her fingernails now digging deep into his shoulder blades. He moved one hand forward and began to slowly circle her clit. Their eyes met once more, Bucky nodding slightly as he knew she was ready. Taking that as her cue, Frankie let herself go and climaxed again – her walls tightening around him. She didn't even make any noise, it was as if everything had suddenly gone blank. It was as if her senses all stopped in tandem apart from the intensity of her orgasm. She momentarily lost her breath, resting her chin on his shoulder as if she could barely support the weight of her own head. Bucky followed closely behind, biting his lip as he began to fill her up with his cum. It felt incredible. He juddered against her and cried out, smelling the coconut scent of her hair against his neck riding each wave of his release with a burning fervour.