Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Hey, my name is Hailey. I am in high school and I really like this boy named Chance. He is 17 and I am 16. He is really, really hot! I guess you could say I'm popular, I mean I play a lot of sports like volleyball, basketball, and softball. Chance plays football, basketball, and baseball. We are the perfect match! All of my friends think I'm crazy because I dream of going out with him, but they don't think he will ever like me the same way.

When I got to school that day, I saw Chance and he was wearing an Aeropostale shirt with blue jeans that weren't to tight with a shark tooth necklace with Sperry's on. He looked cuter than ever. Chance actually is kinda rich, well his parents are kinda rich. He drives a solid black camaro with a white stripe going down the middle. I'm not a gold digger, I go for the personality and the hotness.

I have almost every class with Chance, but for one class I have gym and he takes ROTC. I hope he doesn't actually think about going into the army. I would miss him to much! He thinks of me as a friend, but someday I would want to be more than that. In social studies class we sit right next to each other. I don't know what his deal was today, but he was really flirting with me. I kinda liked it! So, I started flirting with him back, I wanted to show him that I liked him without actually telling him.

When we switched to math class, in the hallways I got a little dizzy and fell over on the floor. Chance dropped his books and ran over to me, holding my hand tightly until the nurse came. She tried to carry me to her office, but she couldn't lift me because she was to weak. The nurse had Chance carry me to her office. I felt his warm, buff body against mine as he walked as fast as he could to the office. The nurse tried to bring me back by giving me CPR to my chest, but nothing was working. All of a sudden, Chance leaned in and gave me CPR to my mouth!!! That was the only thing I felt for like, 5 mins! When I woke up, he was sitting beside me asleep. I looked around and I figured out I was in the hospital! I can't believe he stayed with me. When I called his name he looked up and smiled. He came over to me and grabbed my hand and squeezed it, almost like he never wanted to let go, I squeezed back. "Want to go get something from the food court? I'll pay." he asked me. "Sure, I would love to" I replied.

We walked down to the food court and grabbed something to eat and brought it back up to my hospital room.

Once we were done eating, I went to the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth. Then, I brushed my hair and changed my hospital gown. I went and laid back down in mybed. Chance walked over to me, grabbed my hand, leaned close to me, and kissed me. We kissed for like 15 seconds! He pulled back and said "I've always wanted to do that, but didn't have any strength to ever do it. I didn't know what you would say, but how did you like it?" "It was amazing. I've been waiting for you to kiss me. I didn't think you liked me in that way." I said. He came close again and we kissed for a long time!