Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

When I looked outside the plane window, the big sign said we were in...HOLLYWOOD!!!! AHH!!!! I couldn't believe it. I looked at Chance, surprised! He started laughing at me and I squeezed him as hard as I could.

We got off of the plane and went and got our bags. My bag was pink and his was dark blue.

Chance rented a room at this really nice and fancy hotel! I just couldn't believe we were in Hollywood.

That night, Chance took me to Rainforest Cafe for dinner. Then we went to a bar and had a few drinks. After this, he took me back to my hotel and we did something again!!

I woke up and Chance was holding me in his arms. It seemed like we were so comfortable with each other, which I was with him.

"Hey Chance wake up." I told him.

"I'm up, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I was wondering if we were going to order room service?" I asked.

"Yeah we can." Chance said.

So he picked up the phone and called for room service to bring us breakfast. Later after we ate, we took a shower together and got dressed. Then, Chance and I went shopping.

While we were out, I seen a man who looked like my dad. Then I heard a man call his name, he called him Charley.

That man was my father