Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Hailey's P.O.V

Well I finally made it home, Chance drove me. We couldn't stop talking on the way to my house. I was glad he saved me from getting hit.

When we pulled up into the drive way, my dad was there! He was outside yelling at my mom. Chance told me to stay in the car and he would go figure out what was going on.

"Sir, can I help you?" Chance asked my dad.

"Who the h*** are you boy?" my dad asked.

"I am Chance and I'm not a boy sir. I am a man thank you!" said Chance.

My dad looked drunk and pushed Chance over onto the ground. That was when I got out of the car screaming. I walked up to my dad, he was trying to hug me. I pushed him away and tried to take my mom inside to care for her.

Chance got off of the ground and tried talking to my dad, but my dad was trying to swing at him. Chance blocked all of his swings and punched him in the stomach and then my dad fell to the ground. My dad started screaming for Chance to stop, so he helped him up and when my dad finally got up, he tripped Chance.

I ran out of my house and jumped on my dads back. He through me over his shoulder and I hit the ground really hard. All of a sudden all I could see was Chance hitting my dad trying to get him to guit kicking me.

Then I lost consciousness......