Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

I stayed in the hospital for one more day and then Chance was the only one there, so he took me home. My mom was out of town for a week. Chance decided he was going to stay with me for that whole week! I was excited about him staying with me.

"Hey want to ride with me to go get some clothes from my house?" Chance asked me.

"Sure let me grab my phone." I said.

We left to go to his house, he grabbed a bug bag full of clothes and all of some stuff from his bathroom. Then he kissed his mom on the cheek and told her bye. She hugged me before we left. Telling me that she was praying for me to get better.

"Ok you ready?" he asked me.

"Yep sure am." I replied.

We went to grab some lunch, we stopped and ate at Steak N' Shake. Then we headed back to my house. In the car he asked me if I wanted to wait until marriage before we tried for a baby or if I wanted to do it now. I mean we graduated high school so no one should care. Except for my mom, I don't know what she would do if she found out.

"So do you want to try or not, it is up to you?" he asked me.

"Um I guess we could tonight while my mom is away. Do you want to?" I asked.

"I mean whatever you want, I'm not going to hold you back from anything honey." he told me.

That night he went and bought some champagne and we drank a few drinks, watched romantic movies, and laid with each other. Finally Chance asked me if I was ready to commit. I told him I don't know. I am a little nervous, but I want to be with him forever and we have to do it sometime. So I climbed on top of him, started kissing him, and finally we did it.......

NEXT WEEK WHEN MY MOM GOT HOME:

My mom walks in the door at 10am and yelled "I'M HOME!!!!!". She didn't realize we were asleep until she walked upstairs and seen us both asleep in my bed. She walked out and went to put her stuff away.

*******************************************************************************************

Mrs. Cullen's P.O.V

Well once I got home, I found Hailey asleep with her boyfriend in her bed. I wonder if he has been here the whole week? They better not have been doing anything crazy!!!

I went to her bedroom and shook her and Chance awake. She opened her eyes and saw me. Hailey jumped up really fast and hugged me as tight as she could. Chance was still asleep so I didn't bother waking him up.

Hailey and me went down to the kitchen, that was when she told me everything that happened.

"Hey mom can I tell you something. But you have to promise not to freak out!!" she told me.

"I promise honey, now what is it?" I said.

"Ok well while you were gone, Chance and I did a little funny business. Wednesday night, he took me out to this field and we had a little picnic. He looked me in the eyes and asked me to marry him. I said YES!! He picked me up and spun me around, we laughed, danced, and just had fun together. Chance told me he was going to be with me forever!!"