Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

When I left the restaurant I went back to the hotel. I opened the lobby door and found the manager talking to his employes. They didn't see me, but I heard them say;

"Ok. What is one way we can get rid of her?" the manager asked.

"Maybe we can suffocate her and then burry her in the woods!"

"Or we could go to her room, unlock it, go in, and hide and then when she comes in we put a knife to her throat and tell her what we want her to do. Drag her to the van and throw her in. Then we could take her and do things to her and kill her and then burry her." another one said.

Omg! Who were they talking about? I tried hiding and then I darted to the elevator and up to my room. When I got there I unlocked it and ran in and slammed the door shut.

I walked to the bed and sat down. All of a sudden, someone came from behind me and put their hand over my mouth to keep my quiet. I started screaming as loud as a could!

"AAAAAHHHH!!!! HELP ME!!" I shouted. He/She covered my mouth tighter.

"You best shut your trap little girl before I slit your THROAT!!!!" he said. It was a man. His voice was deep and sounded like someone familiar. He shoved me down in the bed. I was laying there as he tied my hands together and then my feet and then he duck taped my mouth.

As soon as he was done, he tied my hands to the bed frame and pulled his shirt off, his mask came off with his shirt. I didn't recognize who he was. I couldn't do anything to let myself free.

"Alrightie then let's get this done." he said as he climbed on the bed.

He climbed on the bed and undid his zipper. Then he pulled his pants down. He still had on boxers. He came to me and ripped my shirt off and then he pulled my pants down. He started kissing me and I was trying to pull away but I couldn't. He took his boxers off and took mine off. He thrusted into me and started kissing me again.