Chapter 3

Chapter 3: (Chance's P.O.V)

Oh my gosh I can't believe I gained up the nerve to ask her out! I am so excited!! Tomorrow when I get to school I am going to walk up to her and kiss her. I hope she doesn't mind that I kiss her as many times as I do. It just makes me feel special!

Next Morning:

"Hey Hailey!!!" "Hey Chance. What are you doing?" I walked up to her, grabbed her waist, pulled her close, and kissed her in front of everybody!! "Chance what are you doing?" she said pulling away from me. "I am kissing you. I thought you liked it when I kissed you?" I said. "Chance we are at school, we could get expelled if any of the teachers seen you doing that!!"

We walked to class together, but she wouldn't stand to close to me. I think I made her mad for doing that. I shouldn't have done that at school. It could've waited till after school! "Hailey I am sorry for kissing you. I should've waited!" "Its fine Chance, just please don't do it at school!".

After school, I took her to a movie and then I took her home. Her mom wasn't there when we got home so I thought I should go in and wait with her until she got there. We sat on the couch for a few minutes and then she climbed on top of me and started making out with me. I didn't realize what she was doing until she grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to her. I grabbed her waist and tucked her body into mine. "Hailey are you sure you want to do this? We aren't married yet!" "Chance, shut up I know what I want!" she told me loudly. "Ok ok I won't say anything! Just do what you gotta do."

She wouldn't get off me even if I tried pulling her off. She was stuck to me like a magnet! I didn't know if I was ready for this to happen. She started to pull off my jacket and had me pull off her top.

To be continued..........(;