Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Well before I was knocked out, all I remember was Chance and my dad fighting. Apparently, the cops were called by someone in our neighborhood. They showed up and took me to the hospital and arrested my dad. Chance said that they interviewed him before they arrested my dad.

When I woke up, there were flowers surrounding me. My mom, Chance, Becca, Alyssa, and Skylar were there. Chance told me he called all my friends and told them that I was in the hospital *again*.

The doctor came in and talked to me about what happened.

"Ok Hailey, you seem to have a little bit of brain damage. We are going to need to do some surgery to make you think the way you thought before. Your mother said you were actually very smart. We have some bad news, you won't be able to play sports for a while. Maybe till softball season."

Becca came over to me and told me she had to go, but wished me the best of luck with everything. Skylar left with Becca. Alyssa and Chance stayed with me, so the doctor dismissed them from the room so they could start the surgery. The doctors only let my mom stay with me.

HOUR'S LATER!!!!!!

I woke up, the medicine had worn off. The doctor told me the surgery went well and that I would be perfectly fine. They let my friends come back in. This time there was someone knew that came in. I kinda recognized him, I remember him from 6th grade. I think his name was, Carter. He came up to me and told me he was dating Becca. I was so happy for her, she finally got a boyfriend.

I called her once it got guiet, she told me they went to lunch after she dropped off Skylar. They talked for a while and he finally asked her out. I was so happy for her!

Chance came and took my hand and kissed it. Telling me he was glad everything went ok and that he loved me. He came in and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you baby! I hope we are together forever!!!" he told me.