Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

*8 days after everything went black*

I woke up. Everything was bright. I could barley open my eyes.

"You're awake." someone said. I didn't recognize the voice.

I closed my eyes and felt my head. I had a big not on my head that really hurt.

"Eww. Don't touch your head!" the voice said again. I couldn't open my eyes to get a look at who was speaking.

"W-wh-o a-r-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Shh. Don't say another word." it said again. It was a mans voice. My eyes were going in and out, in and out. I couldn't keep them open any longer. But as soon as I was about to close them, the man who was talking to me came into my sight.

It was Chance! "Ch-chan-chance." I stuttered again. "Please quit talking. Please." he said.

I was done. I had been ruined. Everything was falling apart. My eyes suddenly closed all the way.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

*Some days gone by*

That was it. I was done.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Chance's P.O.V

I was literally in tears. Before her eyes closed all I told her was "I love you Hailey." and then her eyes slowly closed.

*A week later*

I sat down beside one of Hailey's friends as the casket came slowly down. Everyone was in tears, as well as I. I watched as they kept coming and coming down. Gathering more tears in my eyes.

I couldn't handle anymore. So I got up and walked outside. I couldn't help myself, but Hailey's grandma came out with me also in tears. She hugged me so tight. And I hugged her back.

"You were her boyfriend/husband right?" she asked.

"Yes." I said quietly.

She pulled me in for another hug. I can't believe this was happening. After all I put her through when I left. I cried even harder in her shoulder as she cried into mine.

The ceremony ended.

Hailey was dead.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Well this is the end of my book you guys. I hope you like it. I tried really hard to make this ending really surprising. I know you can tell. Thanks for reading. (:

- Hailey(: