Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Omg! I can't believe I was pregnant. How can this happen? Well I guess I know 'how', but why?

"Hey Chance!" I called.

"Yeah what's wrong?" he asked while running in to me.

"Um. I don't know how to bring this on, but...I'm pregnant."

He didn't say anything to me. He dove off into a daze and was just staring at the floor. When he snapped back into life, he ran to the bedroom. I got off the couch and ran into the bedroom with him.

"What are you doing!?" I asked in shock.

"I'm packing! What else would I be doing?" he asked.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"Somewhere away from you!" he shouted.

I have never seen him like this! Why was he leaving to get away from me? I couldn't help but let these questions roll threw my head.

"Goodbye! I'm sorry but I have to leave!" he before walking out the door.

"No please don't leave! I don't want you to go! I can't take care of this baby on my own. I need you!" I told him while trying to get him not to go out the door.

He shoved me out of the way and I fell onto the floor in tears. I watched as he left and just laid on the floor sobbing. I didn't get up for a while.

Finally I decided to get up because I was super hungry. I think all the tears I shed drained all the food out of me. I am starving. I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, looked around. There was nothing to eat so I got dressed in a blue tank top, with an aeropostale shirt on top, with some skinny jeans, and gray Toms. I brushed out my hair and it looked ok. I didn't care what I looked like, I had been threw enough today.

*At a Restaurant*

I walked into O'Charleys and found a long line. The wait was 1o mins. I thought since I wasn't going to be doing anything for the rest of the night I mine as well take my time. When my buzzer went of I walked up to the waiter and handed her the pager.

"Thanks. Follow me to your table." she said.

"Booth or a Table?" she asked.

"Uh. Booth." I mumbled.

She walked my to my table and a man showed up. He was my waiter. He was ok looking but you know I wasn't really about to get into another relationship right now.

"Hey my name is Mark and I'll be your waiter tonight. What shall I get you to drink?" Mark asked.

"Um. Dr. Pepper should be fine." I said.

"Ok here is your menu let me know when your ready. I'll bring your drink out in just a minute."

I looked over the menu and thought I would just get a burger and fries. The waiter returned with my drink.

"Here you are. Do you know what you would like to eat?" he asked.

"Um yeah can I get the double cheese burger with a side of fries?" I replied.

"Yes of course. It will be out momentarily." he said as he walked off.

I sat there for a while and finally they brought me my food. I had already had two cups of Dr. Pepper. I was starving again by the time I got my food.