Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Hailey's P.O.V

Today my baby had a football game so of course I went and he paid for my ticket. He is so sweet!! The 7th grade played first so I got to sit with him for a little while. We held hands, talked, hugged, and other stuff I can't say. I also seen one of my friends there, her name is Alyssa. She was with Dory (a.k.a Becca) and they came over and started talking to us and asking how our relationship was going.

"Hey y'all! You ready to play Chance?" Becca asked.

"Yeah I am excited and can't wait to show my babe how good I can tackle somebody!!" Chance said.

"Hey Chance I am going to go to the restroom. I won't be to long." I told Chance.

When I went to the bathroom a boy was standing there with his foot against the wall. He was acting all cool and hot. He wasn't hot at all by the way! *Sticks finger in mouth acting like I was gagging*

He walked over to me before I could go in the stall and told me his name was Max! I rolled my eyes and tried pulling the door open, but her slammed it shut so I couldn't. He was making me really irritated.

"He babe. I think you are amazingly hot and sexy!!" Max told me.

"Back off *Max* I have a boyfriend!!!" I said.

"Ooo your playing hard to get aren't you?" he asked me.

I stood there looking at him like he was stupid. He wouldn't let me go anywhere!

"So this guy you call your boyfriend does he show you love like this?" he asked me.

All of a sudden, he grabbed my waist and shoved me into his lips. I tried jerking back, but he wouldn't let me move! He took his pants down and tried taking mine off. I was holding onto them so he couldn't get them down and shoved him backwards off of me.

"Come on baby. You ain't gotta tell your *boyfriend*!!" said Max.

"SHUT UP AND BACK OFF JERK!!!!!!!" I screamed at him.

I walked off back out of the bathroom, but he grabbed my wrist really hard and yelled in my face. I slapped him as hard as I could. Max balled his fist up getting ready to punch me! When he was close to my face, Chance grabbed his hand and twisted his arm backwards fixing to break it. Chance took Max to the ground and flipped him over and started punching him as hard as he could in his face.

I had to try to get Chance off of him before he killed that boy, even though I didn't like him, I didn't want Chance going to jail for killing someone.

I finally got him off of Max and took him into a separate room and kissed him! I was thanking him for saving me from almost getting hit. He told me he heard me screaming and ran as fast as he could to find me. I hugged him as hard as I could, never wanting to let go.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him close to me and we kissed.......(: