Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

An officer came in with his gun pointed at some place in the room.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok sweetie?!" he asked with suspicion.

"Ye-yes si-r" I tried saying.

"You were raped weren't you?" he asked. I shook my head trying to hold back tears from the pain. "Ok we need a bus. Someone call special victims unit!" he said while grabbing his walkie talkie and telling someone he needed an ambulance. Once he put his walkie talkie back on his pocket, he looked at me with sadness.

"Can you move at all?" he asked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

He grabbed me and picked me up like a man would do for his bride at their wedding. I think he said his name was Officer Tom. But anyway, he picked me up and brought me out of the room. Someone called out "HERE THEY COME!!!" from down below. Once we got down the elevator, I was out of it. I couldn't see anything. Everything was blurry.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

I woke up. I noticed that I was in a hospital bed. But something was different. There was someone standing at the door. It was a black figure, tall, dark, skinny, and didn't look familiar. All of a sudden, I started shaking like crazy. One of the doctors came in the room and that is when everything went black.

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Hey guys I know this chapter is short but I have had a rushed day today. I haven't had long enough time to write a lot. Can I get my book to 300 reads?! That would be amazing! Thanks guys....(:(: