Chapter Ten.

Perfect  saw the sign with his name on it being held up by a young woman at the  airport. 
He had tried texting Hero twice, but the private beach where Hero was presently working  had a poor connection, and the texts bounced back.
Hero had told him that he had been informed that this might be the case and not to worry, just enjoy his  prize week end.

Soon. They would be together soon.

He was beside himself with excitement.
After all the dry exhausting stress of the past four and a half years...at last...they would be together.

But today.

He had won a dream come true.
It was such blissful timing. He could scarcely believe his good fortune.

Especially after looking back at his rambling texts to King Shyjian's  v- live, three weeks ago.
He had been very drunk.
He had woken up , sitting at his desk feeling as though his head had been split in two. Stiff , sore , dry mouthed and miserable.

He had never been much of a drinker , and he had obviously overdone it wildly.

He had no memory of most of the night. But he had been able to go back and see his disjointed texts on the v- live history. He saw K- Shy's concerned face.

Ohhhh the embarrassment. It had been awful.
He had  wondered  anxiously , if he had really heard Beitan and King Shy actually discussing him at one point, in the back ground of the v- live, while some of the other members had invaded the room.

He was being self absorbed and paranoid, he decided.  To imagine such a thing.

He was simply one of millions of fans. 

They had graciously acknowledged him once or twice, at fan meets. But he would be indulging a breathtaking level of personal arrogance to think that they would actually feel any concern for him as an individual. He would be delusional to imagine they gave him more than a passing thought, really.
He had done his best to forget about it.
His posts had been , for the most part, simply maudlin & foolish.

Poor Shyjian would have had no idea who the 'Hero Hyung' was, that  he had kept rambling on about, saying he missed so badly.
K-Shy must have wondered what was going on...But other than repeatedly mentioning  how much he missed  home and missed Hero , the posts had not been too dreadful...Just  confused  and rambling.

Then last week,  he had received an e- mail alert from the Three/4/One  fan site saying he had won an exclusive contest .
He had won a OneHeart VIP package called " Three/4/ You."

He had read the details with delighted astonishment.
He had always entered every contest  the fan sites had ever put out, and had won  t shirts and a cd package in previous years, but this- this was off the hook.

It included airfare , spa treatment, shopping , a music package and  four nights / three days accommodation in Vancouver, where they were kicking off their North American mini tour.

It was so crazy wonderful.

But the best part?

He would be able to meet with Hero in Vancouver when he was finished his private corporate function.

They had planned to meet in the city when Hero was finished the event, and after Perfect had experienced the thrilling luxuries winning the contest allowed him.

He smiled. 
Hero. At last. He would see Hero. Touch him. Taste him. Be with him.
Finally.
He hurried over to the young woman.

" Kim Perfection?" She asked.
" Yes. That's me. Thank you."
She smiled  and nodded, checking her phone.