Chapter Thirteen.

The haunting notes of " You are the Night", woke Hero first.

Perfect was still deeply asleep and dreaming in his arms.

He could see the tiny  back and forth movements of his eyes below their delicate lids with their ridiculously long lashes.

He smiled, remembering how Fei and the other  girls on the cheer team had sighed and complained that Perfect's lashes were longer than theirs.

They were right .
Perfect's eyes were feathery limned, dark pools of enticement that Hero planned to drown in for the rest of his days.

  It was early morning ; the soft breeze was fresh and still cool. Hero could feel the tension slipping away.
  Everything was as it should be...almost. He stretched like a big cat, turning on his side and breathing in the fresh air mingled with the faint scents of almonds, cherries and clean  sweaty sex.

They had enjoyed several  completely hedonistic days together at the beautiful Nanaimo beach house , insatiably revelling in being together at last.

Hero smiled  down at the angelic face , resting so peacefully at his side.

He was pleased to see the shadows below his pretty eyes looking less pronounced already.

They had walked on the beach the last two evenings, and last night Hero had built a fire that they sat beside , watching the sunset together in quiet contentment.

Later they lay back and gazed at the stars while they talked and drank too much wine.

They had returned to the house and Hero had prepared a wonderful meal for them both.

He had enjoyed watching Perfect eat.  He felt as though he simply couldn't fill his eyes with him enough.
Placing small, choice pieces on his plate for him until he shook his head and groaned  in satisfaction, pushing it away.

" How will I survive being married to you?' He had laughed. 'You are determined to turn me into a fat houseboy...ahhh it's horrible. You cook too well." Perfect sighed happily and sipped his chilled White wine.

Hero had grinned at him as he finished his own meal. He spoke while chewing, as he sometimes did when it was just the two of them. "Fat or thin, I don't mind.' He swallowed and smiled. 'You are who I want. I will keep you active enough to be healthy. Do you doubt me? Tell me what you think."

He had laughed then , leaning  back in his seat , undoing the buttons on his  black shirt, letting it fall open. He picked his teeth with a mint flavored toothpick, rolling it lazily with his tongue. Pleased to note Perfect's eyes become hot as he stared at his mouth.
Smiling inwardly as he observed Perfection's heated gaze follow his hand as he ran it down his own long torso, over his hard stomach and further down . He casually adjusted himself, letting Perfect see that he was hard again.

Perfect's  eyes narrowed. He licked his lips and arched a slim brow at Hero as he admired the harsh masculine beauty of the one he loved.

He had matured into such a darkly handsome man. Those  big shoulders . The hard ridged abs . That deep wide chest ... All of him... He had always turned Perfect's legs to jelly, but now ... He made him lose breath countless times a day... Now that he knew just how much delirious pleasure Hero could coax from him. Again and again.

He shivered, but smiled when he saw Hero roll the toothpick with his tongue again as he noticed .

That tongue.
He was sure it had tasted every inch of his body by now. He wanted to feel it again...

"I think I want to marry you, that's what I think,' his smile was mischievous. ' Tell me how you plan to keep me active... Do you suggest a particular sort of training?  If so , I  find myself highly motivated to learn."