Chapter One- Teen Mom

I was twelve when I got my first boyfriend. His name was, Jacob. Jacob and I meet him in middle school. I loved him, and he loved me. He was my first everything. I soon became pregnant at thirteen. I had to drop out of high school and my daughter, Anastasia Rose Hill- Taylor was born. I was still thirteen when she was born. Jacob also dropped out of high school and started working full-time to support us. I started working full-time at fourteen. I worked at McDonald's for a few years, and then I quit and started working full-time at Pizza Queen.  Jacob and I was together ever since until he died last her in a car accident. Anastasia missed him so much. My father left when I was young. He told me that he was going to get milk but never came back.
Soon after mom got a divorce and became a single mom. Money was tight, and times were hard, but we made it through.

I came home from work and my daughter, Ana greeted me at the door. I hugged Ana and then we walked to the kitchen. "Rose, your home!" My mother yelled in excitement. She went up and hugged me. We hugged for a few seconds and then pulled apart. I noticed a ring on her finger and stared at it for a few minutes. She then noticed me staring at the ring. "He purposed!" She said. She then hugged me again.

Mark was my mom's fiancé. They had been dating for a few months. Mark was an older guy. He was also divorced and had a son named, Jason. Jason was also twenty. I met Mark before because, he came over a few times but, I never meet his son. "That's amazing! When's the wedding?" I asked. "Next month. When we get married we're going to move in with him." She explained. I was happy for my mom. She had been single for years.

I hope y'all like the first chapter. Remember, this story is about zombies. It will contain, sexual assault,  rape, murder, blood, strong language, death, guns, and mature scenes. If you don't like it! Don't read!
-Manae