Chapter Four- Moving In

It's been a week since I last saw Jason and Mark. It's also been a week since the wedding. Today we were moving into Marks's house. I packed everything, and when we got to our new home Mark and Jason helped us move boxes around the house. I still hadn't talked to Jason. There were three rooms upstairs, and one bedroom downstairs. Mom and Mark had the bedroom downstairs while Me, Ana, and Jason had an upstairs room. I unpacked Ana's things and unpacked mine as well. Later that day we ate dinner and everyone went to bed. Jason was still awake because his bedroom light was still on. I could see it under the door. I lay in bed and then I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. At first, I thought it was Ana.

The door opened and I saw a tall figure. "Mark?" I asked. He switched the light on, and it was Jason. "Jason?" I said. I sat up in bed confused. Jason walked in, and he was standing at the door. "I'm sorry if I woke you up. I want to talk to you." He explained. "Come here," I said. I laid back down, and Jason sat beside me. "What's up?" I asked. "Look, I'm sorry about a few weeks ago. I don't want step siblings, but I guess I have to get used to it." He explained. "It's fine," I said.

"I'm trying to get used to the sibling thing, okay?" He said. I then sat up. "I might mean, okay?" He said.
"You be mean to me. You leave my daughter out of it, okay?" I said. "Okay." He replied. He then left, and I went back to bed.