Chapter Three- The Wedding

The day after we went to dinner, we continued to stay
at our apartment until after the wedding. A week later, it was time for the wedding, and then a few days later, we would move in. I got Ana ready and put on her clothes, and I did her hair. I put her long brown hair in a ponytail. I then got ready and put my blonde medium wavy hair in a ponytail. I didn't like wearing my hair down anyway. I put on my dress, and it was time for the wedding. Mark and Ellen were happy. It was a beautiful day. Jason sat alone and avoided everyone. After the wedding, I noticed that Jason was gone. I got my mom to look after Ana while I went to look for Jason. I went inside and saw Jason standing in the corner. I walked up to him. "Are you okay?" I said. Jason had his head in front of a wall. He then turned around, and he had tears in his eyes.

"I'm fine." He said. He turned back around, facing the wall. "Jason, I know you are not okay," I said. "You think so?" Jason turned around and said. He was crying, and his face was red. "I don't want to be your sibling! I don't want this! You think I want a slut as my stepsister! This is bullshit!" He explained. "Don't you say that! Yes, I made a mistake, but I'm not a slut! I slept with one person! Yes, I got pregnant at thirteen, but I am nowhere near a slut!" I explained. "I understand you don't want me to be your step-sister and my daughter to be your step-sister, and you don't want a stepmom, but too bad! Have you thought of our parents? They're happy. Even though we're now siblings, you don't have to be around us! I don't want a sibling! I don't want a new family, but too damn bad! There's nothing we can do about it!" I explained. Jason calmed down and walked outside.

Later on, I told mom what happened. She then told Mark. After the wedding, we went back to Marks House. Jason was quiet by himself again. We were in the kitchen talking. Ana was getting more comfortable with Mark. Mark then pulled Jason aside to the dining room. "It's true dad. I don't want them here." I heard Jason say. "Then why did you say you were comfortable with me marrying, Ellen?" I heard Mark say. "I want you to be happy. I know you love her Dad. I'm sorry about this." I heard Jason say. "Son, please be nice to them. I love her, son. They're not bad, Jason." I heard Mark say.
Mark then walked into the kitchen. We saw Jason walk up the stairs.

A/N
I know it's boring. The good stuff will come soon.