~Chapter 1~

"Guys come on!" Y/n whined, making the couple pull away from each other, blushing hard. "Please, I feel like a third-wheel. Lia and Taehyung we came here for fun!! You guys can make out at the dorm!! Come on!" You pouted as Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

Lia giggled and went to get tickets for the three of you. It was the last day of college and you three decided to spend the rest of the day at the carnival.

You three were best friends, the trio everyone envied at college.

Taehyung and Lia had been dating since high school. You had always shipped them and the news of them dating made you very happy. Lia came back with the tickets "Guys I got the tickets let's go to...the rollercoaster!!" She squealed as you gulped.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Taehyung asked out of concern and Lia knew that you both were just friends and nothing more. She couldn't help but feel jealous about how concerned Taehyung got for you when she was scared too.

"Of course! Nothing Tae goes with Lia. I am a bit hungry so I'll get us food and you can go ride the coaster with her? Please?" You replied smiling and showing him puppy eyes. "Not the puppy eyes!" Taehyung whined and sighed in defeat.

"Fine you win." He sighed and held Lia's hand before pecking her lips. He smiled at her and walked to the ride with her, leaving you all alone. You sighed and walked to a cotton candy store. You really were craving for some and decided to buy it for all three of you.

You were about to pay for it when a guy paid instead. You instantly knew who it was from the cologne alone. He was the college's bad-boy. You were good friends with him after he saved you from a creep while you were returning home.

You instantly smiled. "Hi Jaykay~" you giggled as you remembered how much he despised you calling him that in high school. He scrunched his nose at the name and smacked your arm. "Owh!" You pouted. "Call me that and I will skin you alive." He giggled. "Yeah after seeing you all soft with me that night, believing that statement is hard kook." You replied sassily. You grabbed the candy floss and sat beside Jungkook. "What is the bad boy doing here?" You asked, eating your candy floss.

"I just wanted to spend some time out." He replied. "Terrible excuse!" You exclaimed, chuckling softly.

"Okay fine fine, I just wanted to spend time with you. I was bored." He replied, smiling at you. You knew he wanted to spend time with you. "Thanks for the floss kookie!" You chimed, pecking his cheek making him blush hard.

"Oh my god are you feeling hot? Why so red?" You asked worriedly. "It's nothing just hot nothing haha yeah." He replied, panicking. You finished your floss and that's when Lia and Taehyung came back from the ride.

"How are you feeling now?" Taehyung asked you. You smiled and replied, "Much better because Kook is here now!" Lia whereas was unbothered and staring at you with an expression that was unreadable and rather confusing. It was the first time she looked at you that way.

"Babe, are you okay? Let's go to the Ferris wheel!!!" He exclaimed, making her smile at his behavior. Jungkook sensed danger coming. "Y/n and me will be in one cart, you and your girl-friend, can be in the other one!" He announced as he dragged you to the ride. You both got in and he held your hand looking outside.

"Look, I know we have been friends for only 3 years. And you know Lia longer so you wouldn't believe me but please...try to keep your distance, especially when she's dating Taehyung." He said, looking into your eyes sincerely.
"But I trust her, she won't do anything but since I trust you too, I would try to be careful. Okay?" You smiled as he nodded and pecked your cheek.

The crimson tint decorated your soft bubble cheeks.
You both enjoyed the ride and when it stopped at the top, he looked at you with an emotion you couldn't decipher. But it gave you a feeling of warmth.

Third Person pov
Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her, she felt the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp. And the quiet face of Jeon Jungkook was blurred and drowned to nothingness.

He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.

His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.

Pulling away they both stared at each other. She drowned in those dark orbs that were staring at her deeply and lovingly. And in that moment they both knew that they were meant to be.