4 Who is she?

Part 4 Who is she?

Arnav brought Khushi back to Sheesh Mahal. The chopper was waiting for him to take off. Khushi was bewildered to get into the Chopper. Arnav extended his hand toward her. Clutching his hand, Khushi got in. Aman signaled the pilot and he took off the chopper. Even though it was Khushi's first flight she didn't panic as she had faced more panicked situations than that. She was blankly looking out, through the window. Her soft whimper filled in the chopper. Arnav gestured for Aman to pass the water bottle. He gave it to Arnav. Arnav extended the bottle to Khushi.

"Drink water"

Khushi nodded no. Taking her hand, he stuffed the bottle in her hand. Neither she denied nor did she drink water.

"ASR, shall I search for a good woman's hostel for Khushi?" Aman asked whispering.

"Hostel? But why?" Arnav frowned he also asked in a feeble tone.

"She needs a place for her stay, ASR" Aman said as if Arnav didn't know that.

"Of course, I didn't deny but why should we search for a hostel when RM is there?"

"Are you going to take her to Raizada Mansion?" Aman asked unbelievably.

"Of course, yes"

"But, ASR..."

"I don't think there is the safest place on the earth than RM for her because I will be with her"

"I don't have doubt in it. But, for how long could you protect her?"

"I will protect her for her lifetime. I promised her father"

Aman got stuck. For LIFETIME? He could not come to the conclusion, in which sense he said that. Whatever, Arnav would have decided everything, as of now.

Delhi

Arnav landed in Delhi with Khushi and Aman. Mohan was already waiting for them.

"I will drop you home," Arnav said.

"That's ok, ASR... I will take a cab"

"Shut up and sit in the car" he ordered him like always.

Turning towards Khushi,

"Khushi, let's go..." he opened the back door of the car for her.

"Sit," he said.

Khushi sat on the back seat, and Arnav took the seat next to her whereas Aman sat on the front seat.

"We will go home after dropping Aman..." Arnav told Mohan.

"Jee..." Mohan started the engine and drove the car towards Mathur Villa.

Khushi was leaning on the door. Though she was looking outside her eyes were pouring endlessly. Arnav didn't know what to say and how to console her. he didn't think WORDS can console a depressed soul.

After dropping Aman at his house, they went to RM. The giant gate of RM itself gave Khushi a shiver. She looked at Arnav.

"Where are you taking me?"

"This is my house you can stay here peacefully" Arnav uttered the first consoling sentence to her, after her father's death.

Khushi swallowed hard, seeing the palace-like house. Of course, Sheesh Mahal was also a palace. If he was capable of buying a palace, what's the big deal if he had a palace already? Khushi was hesitating to get off the car. Arnav stood, opening the car door.

"Get down, Khushi..."

She got down from the car looking at him.

"Come..." Arnav smiled at her pleasantly.