24 Out of Syllabus

Part 24 Out of Syllabus

AR

Arnav walked to his cabin after meeting a client. He got stuck, seeing Shyam in front of him. Shyam also stood looking at him. Shyam smiled at Arnav and he reciprocated. They crossed each other and headed to their respective cabins. Shyam turned towards Arnav's cabin before getting into his cabin and was annoyed seeing his sister entering in.

Arnav tightened his jaws, seeing Simran entering his room without getting his permission. Simran was keenly watching his facial expression. She believed after knowing Shyam and Anjali's interest in each other, Arnav won't be so tough towards her. But he was Arnav Singh Raizada after all.

"What are you doing here?" he sneered.

"I just..."

"Your father's cabin is next to the reception. Go..."

"I know... I came to meet you"

Arnav folded his hands.

"My brother and your sister are going to..."

Cutting her,

"My sister said no to the marriage. Didn't you hear correctly?"

"Yeah... why not WE make it possible?"

"I won't do anything if my sister is not interested"

"Don't you want her to be happy?"

"She is already happy with us"

"But... she deserves a good man like my Bhai. If you cooperate with me, I will definitely get her married to my Bhai"

"If my sister wants to get married, I can make it possible by hook or by crook. I don't need anyone's help. You can go"

"What I'm saying is..."

"I said get out..." he yelled.

"This is how will you treat a girl?" tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I have no time to give ear to your nonsense"

"I Love you so much Arnav"

Arnav rolled his eyes with irritation.

"If you don't understand the love in front of you, you can't get it when you want it, Arnav. You are spoiling your sister's life too. She is not ready to marry my Bhai only because of you. she is even ready to sacrifice her happiness for you but you are not ready to even think about her happiness. Your one YES will solve all our problems. You don't have to worry about my Dad. He won't interfere in to any of your matters and let you be free. Trust me... after our marriage, I will even make him stay away from AR"

They looked at the entrance as Shyam opened the door and looked at Simran angrily.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to make Arnav understand me, Bhai"

"Come with me..."

"Bhai, please, you stay away from this. I'm trying to get you a good life with Anju"

"You just keep quiet. Don't make it complicated"

"Bhai, please let me talk to him..."

"Excuse us, Arnav"

Clutching her hand, Shyam dragged her with him.

"Arnav, you will get to know the depth of my love soon. You will repent for insulting my love... mark my words..."

When Shyam came with Simran, they saw Arvind and Rajeev standing. Simran rushed to Rajeev and cried hugging him.

"Dad, I love him a lot Dad... he is not even understanding me. What's my mistake Dad? Is loving him deeply wrong? I won't live without him Dad"