35 Big Bang

Part 35 Big Bang

(I'm really sorry guys if you don't like MY CHOICE OF WORDS in this chapter)

Simran stood awe-struck, hearing Khushi's answer.

"Uncle, you said Arnav needs care and love. Do you still think Arnav will get them from Simran?" Shyam asked.

Arvind looked at Simran all disappointed. He didn't expect Simran would degrade Arnav like this.

"Do you know Shyam, I stood for her going against my family. I supported her. I gave importance to her feelings over my son and wife. But I never expected that she would insult Chotte like this..." Arvind said with disappointment and anger as well.

"Leave it, Arvind. We will find a good girl with high qualities for Arnav. Simran is a Morden girl. How could she be servicing your disabled son? Her world is different..." Rajeev said casually.

"Yes, uncle, Arnav will get a good girl," Simran said.

That's it... don't know from where Arvind got angry.

"Of course, I will obviously find a GOOD girl for my son and it is not you..." he shouted.

"Uncle, mind your words..." she gritted her teeth.

"Just shut up. Not one more word. Because of you, Chotte is in this condition today. Because of you, Ajay Singh came to Delhi to abduct Khushi. Because of you, Ajay Singh attacked Chotte... and you are degrading my son as if you are not related to it... you are selfish. You can never be a good girl who fits into a good family. You are a cheap..." Arvind shouted making everyone shocked.

Though Arnav and Anjali were shocked Ratna was the one who was shaken to the core. She could not believe what she just heard could be true. Did Arvind know about Ajay Singh's arrival?

"Was that you? Was that you who called Ajay Singh here?" Anjali asked Simran with loath.

As no one expected, a body-shaking slap fell on Simran's cheek.

"Chiiii... what a girl you are...! Who gave you the right to play with my family?" Ratna yelled.

"Ratnaji..." Rajeev took a step toward her shouting.

"Aiiiii... get back..." she raised her finger.

"Don't you have shame? You bloody vermin... Because of your daughter, my son lying on the bed, losing his life..." she screamed.

She turned towards Simran again and slapped her again.

"How dare you?"

"Arvind uncle was the one who told me about your temple plan," Simran said touching her cheek fearfully, trying to escape from the blame.

Ratna widened her eyes, gritting her teeth. She moved towards Arvind with a blank gaze and slow steps. She came to him and stood in front of him with a shocking expression.

"Do you know Ajay Singh's kidnapping plan in advance?" she asked unbelievably.

Arvind bowed down, making the trio shattered. Anjali gritted her teeth whereas Arnav shrank his eyes like, 'what kind of father he is?'

"Tell me, Arvindji... Is that true?" She shook his shoulders shouting.

"Then how would I know where you guys are going. But he said Arnav will not like to go to the temple. But, as we didn't expect, Arnav accompanied you. We were so cautious about Arnav but he missed informing me about Arnav's temple visit" Simran said.

Ratna took a step back. Arvind tried to clutch her hand but Ratna pulled her hand back.

"Don't you dare touch me... there is nothing in between me and you from here on"