7 A game against Khushi

Part 7 A game against Khushi

The next day

Simran frowned, seeing Arnav coming with a few bags in his hands. What was that? She was curious to know. She followed him silently. She stood outside Anjali's room, seeing him entering in.

Arnav looked here and there not finding anyone in the room. He was supposed to come out, he stopped hearing a CLICK. He saw Khushi coming out of the washroom with a WET face. A towel was in her hand. She smiled at Arnav softly. Her face remembered him a fresh rose with dewdrops. He kept the bags on the bed.

"Check these bags," he said.

Khushi looked at the bags and then Arnav. Those bags contained many new dresses for Khushi. Arnav brought them as he said. She was bewildered seeing those dresses. Though those were salwar suits Khushi felt them just too much for her. She was sure those were costlier than ever she wore. Arnav's next sentence made her stunned.

"Keep these as of now. I will bring more tomorrow"

"No no... it's enough Arnavji..." she said hurriedly.

Arnav like her calling style... ARNAVJI...

"Are you sure, JEE?" he asked smilingly.

"Jee" Khushi said flushed.

"Ask me anything you want"

"No, this is enough for the next few years"

Arnav raised his brows.

"For the next few years?" he asked dazed.

She nodded yes.

"Ok... we will think about it later. Have you had breakfast?"

She nodded yes.

"Where is Di?"

"She is in the pooja room"

"Didn't you go with her?"

She nodded no.

"Why? Don't you have faith in God?"

"I have... I should not take part in spiritual things for a few days as my Babuji died only two days ago"

"Oh... I'm sorry"

"That's ok..."

"Take care, Khushi... feel free."

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav left the place with a smile. Simran didn't feel to smile. She was sure Arnav had no weird feelings called LOVE for Khushi. Yet, she could not tolerate the care he showered on her. She went to her room and thought deeply. Shyam was right. Arnav was uncontrollable. No one could stop him if he interested something. Before he got attracted to the girl, he had to be diverted. She called Rajeev. He attended the call.

"Hello, Simi..."

"Dad, you said we can't control Arnav. Could you control Arvind uncle?"

Though Rajeev didn't know in what sense she asked him he wanted to say YES because Arvind never uttered a single word against his wish so far.

"Yes... he is still in my control"

"Then, call him and ask him to abide me. He should not say NO. He should do what I want"

"Ok... he will say. By the way, what are you going to do? I already told you about Arnav. Do anything only after thinking twice."

"I know Dad. I'm not going to touch Arnav but the girl..."

"Be careful, she is their guest..."

"Dad, she won't deserve to be a guest of Raizadas. After all, she is a low-class girl. I will make her understand her standard. I show her the right place. So, she won't even think of taking place in RM"