27 Message Conveyed

Part 27 Message Conveyed

Anjali tried to go to Khushi's room, but Ratna stopped her by clutching her hand. Anjali looked at her confusingly. Ratna nodded NO and dragged her with her. They came a little aloof and Anjali asked,

"Mom, why did you bring me?"

"What were you supposed to do?"

"I want to make Khushi understand..." Anjali said.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, Why? Didn't you see how upset Chotte is?" She questioned him.

"So?"

"Mom, we have to help him"

"He doesn't need our help. Let him handle the issue in HIS style. We no need to poke our nose in their PERSONAL matter" Ratna said sternly.

"PERSONAL?" Anjali asked wondering.

"Will you say NO?" Ratna back questioned her.

Anjali became thoughtful.

"Your brother wants to CONVEY something to her..." Ratna said smiling.

"Of course, I know but, Khushi is not understanding that, Mom"

"It's his duty to make her understand. How long will we be helping him? And I don't think Khushi is not understanding Chotte's gesture"

"What do you mean?" Anjali asked getting amazed.

"She understood. That's why she didn't accept his gift"

"You mean...?"

"Yes, she is trying to be in her LIMIT because she thinks she won't deserve Chotte," Ratna said in a sad tone.

"Do you think so?" Anjali asked.

"I'm sure about it"

"Then, is it not our responsibility to help him, Mom?" Sadness was so audible in her tone.

"We don't have to do it openly"

"Then how can we do it?"

"Just watch out silently. We will do that ONLY at the right time."

Anjali nodded ok.

"Call them to dinner. Let's watch their expression while eating. then we will conclude"

"Good idea"

"Are we going to continue our mission of making him understand his feelings?" Anjali asked.

"Of course, yes..."

"That will be fun..." Anjali laughed excitedly.

Ratna smiled at her and her expression changed,

"You are so excited to get your brother's life settled with Khushi. What about you, Anju?" she asked a million-dollar question.

Anjali stopped laughing.

"I know you too love Shyam. What stops you Beta?"

"Are you fine with Rajeev's son and Simran's brother?" Anjali throw the valuable question at her.

"I have no problem unless he is like your Dad"

"Do you think he won't be like Dad?"

"No one could be like your Dad. He is a masterpiece." She chuckled painfully.

"What if Shyam changes?" Anjali read her expression.

"I think he won't," Ratna said strongly.

"How?"