52 Mrs. Simran Singh

Part 52 Mrs. Simran Singh

Seeing someone coming inside the room, Simran shouted,

"Hey, who are you? Why did you get me here? Why the hell am I chained up like an animal?"

"No no... don't say like that, Ammaji"

"Ammaji? Who is your Amma?"

"Of course, you... if you marry my father, then who you are to me?" Asked Ajay Singh in a mockery tone.

"Whaaaat? What rubbish are you talking about? Who the hell are you? I and marrying your father? you yourself are looking like a buffalo and you are calling me Amma and blabbering all rubbish..." she sneered.

"What to do Ammaji, our family trait is like that. even if you have a son, he will also look like a buffalo only" Ajay Singh laughed like thunder.

"Shut up... just shut up... why did I come here? I'm supposed to be at the police station. How do I come here? Who brought me here?"

"Of course, I'm the one who brought you here from the police... I don't know about your Mayka custom but as per our family custom, our family woman would not step into the police station. Being your loving son, how could I let you go to the police station? That's why I rescued you from the police"

"I think it's some misconception..."

"Arrey... do you think I would put effort to rescue you without confirmation?" Ajay Singh chuckled.

Simran was confused.

"Tell me first, you the hell are you"

"Ajay Singh... son of Vijay Singh"

"Ajay Singh...? Hey... you? Can't you recognize me? I think you have forgotten me. I'm the one who helped you to find the location of the temple the other day to get Khushi" she said excitedly.

Cutting her,

"Pretended like helping me..." Ajay Singh's facial expression changed like a ghost.

"Whaaaat? Pretended? no because of me you attacked Arnav that day..."

"Yes, it's because of you my plan flopped. Because of you, the police rounded us up. because of you, I got absconded and roamed like a beggar in the city."

"What I did do? I just tried to help you to bring Khushi here. So that you can get her married to your father and fulfill his wish...and make him live long"

"Stop lying... I'm not ready to trust you anymore. I understood what you have planned with Arnav Singh Raizada" he howled.

"Plan? What plan?" she frowned.

"To get me arrested, you played your cards with me as if you are helping me... wah... what marvelous acting...! Do you think I'm a moron? Do you think still I will trust you?" he gritted his teeth.

"You misunderstood me... I didn't do anything to get you arrested" she said hurriedly.

"Shut up... being the same family, you guys planned well joining your hands against me and protected that Khushi from us"

"No... please trust me... I will get her back if you give me one chance. I will surely bring her here. Then you can get her married to your father"

"You don't have to bother about my father NOW. You can do that after your marriage. You have to care for him of course..."

Siran became furious.

"Have you gone mad? Illiterate idiot... don't you have sense? What do you think of me? Do you know who am I? my father will tear you into pieces if you dare think of getting me married to your father"