54 CD

Part 54 CD...

Simran stood, looking at Vijay Singh loathly who didn't even care about it. He fetched his dhoti from the bed and draped it around his waist.

"What are you looking at? Do you think I can do NOTHING at this age? You were not in your sense last night. You would have known my capability if you had been in your sense. Don't worry... tonight we will have a DAMAKIDHAR night. What say?" he laughed mockingly.

"Chi... don't you have shame to talk to a girl who is your granddaughter's age? Even my Dad would be younger than you. you bloody old idiot" she shrieked.

"I would have gotten married to Khushi if you had not poked your nose in my path. You spoilt it..."

Cutting him,

"I helped your son to bring Khushi here. Why the hell yours and your son's bullheads are not understanding that?"

"Really? Did you help Ajju (Ajay Singh) to bring Khushi here?"

"How many times do you want me to repeat it?"

"Then Ajju had made a good decision of getting you married to me"

"Whaaaat? Have you gone mad? Yes... the nuts of your brain should be loosened. I said I helped him to bring Khushi"

"A few minutes ago, you shouted at me for marrying you. Now, are you fine with I'm getting married to Khushi? she is also the same age girl as yours... maybe, she would be younger than you... You don't care if I marry her... but you will shout at me for marrying you? Is not it unfair?"

"As per her horoscope, you will live long if you marry her... so, you wanted to marry her. then why the hell did you marry me?"

"Ajju's mum died a long ago... I didn't even enjoy my life properly as I was busy becoming a financier. I would like to enjoy my life at least now. I should mention, that you are looking dashing. You don't have to worry about your future. I will give an heir before leaving this world. You can spend your remaining life with our children... what say?"

"Shut up... you, old buffalo... don't you dare come close to me. I will kill you for sure"

"Really?"

Vijay Singh walked toward her. She was baffled seeing his steady steps. He didn't look like an eighty years old man. Simran became wrathful seeing him coming to her. She got ready. When he came to a hand distance to her, she kicked him gathering her full strength. Vijay Singh, who didn't expect the attack, stumbled and moved back. He fell down and he got hit on his head with the leg of the bed with a loud scream.

Simran heard a few footsteps nearing the room. She hid behind the door and waited.

Ajay Singh rushed inside with a few men, opening the door. they saw Vijay Singh rolling on the floor moaning in pain. Blood was oozing from his head. Simran slowly sneaked from the room.

"Babuji... what happened? How did you fall down?" Ajay Singh asked, lifting him up.

"She kicked me off..." Vijay Singh groaned.

Ajay Singh looked for Simran but she was not in the room.

"Where is she? She should not slip from our clutch" he thundered.

A few men ran out of the room searching for her. Vijay Singh went unconscious due to blood loss. He was taken to the hospital.

The men who went searching for Simran saw her sneaking from pillar to pillar, looking here and there.

"There she is..." a man shouted, raising his finger toward Simran.

They rushed to her. Simran looked for something to attack them. She saw a log lying on the floor. Before she took it, one of the men kicked it away. Two more men clutched her hands from either side. They pushed her into a room and locked it from the outside.