25 I Write My Destiny

Part 25 I write my Destiny

RM

Arnav came home with satisfaction given by Shyam. He didn't find anyone in the living room but a pleasant flavor of his favorite Badam Halwa hit his nose. He headed to his room to get fresh in the urge of eating it as he won't like to eat anything without getting fresh after coming from outside.

Anjali and Ratna smiled at each other and came to his room with a bowl full of Badam Halwa. Arnav came out of the washroom, getting fresh. He smiled at his mother and sister. They also smiled at him. He saw Badam Halwa's bowl on the tea table.

"Wow... you bring it here?"

"Yeah, but how do you know about Badam Halwa?" Anjali asked.

"You can't hide the pleasant smell of Badam Halwa, from me, Di"

"Yeah..."

Taking it, Arnav stuffed a spoon full of Halwa in his mouth.

"Mmmmm... Wow, Mom, it seems you added a lot of LOVE in this Halwa... it tastes extremely delicious" he said getting wonder, filling his mouth with another spoon of Halwa.

"Really, Chotte? Is that tasting so good with LOVE?" Ratna asked.

"Won't you trust my words? Wait..."

Removing his phone, he dialed someone. Anjali was about to say something, but he stopped her showing his palm. The call got attended on the other side.

"Hello..."

"Hello, Mr. Banwari Lal... this is Arnav Singh Raizada speaking"

Ratna and Anjali spared a confusing look because Banwari Lal was a jewelry shop owner. Raizadas always bought jewelry from his shop only.

"Of course, I know, Mr. Raizada. Tell me"

"I immediately need a Bangle set with the latest design"

"Sure... I will send it to RM with my son"

"Thank you"

"We are always in your service"

Arnav disconnected the call looking at Anjali and Ratna who looked at each other raising their brows.

"Chotte, why do you order a bangle set urgently?"

"It's been ten years since I eat your Badam Halwa, Mom. I really missed it and should mention, you have improved a lot in cooking in these years. You just nailed it"

"So?"

"Just a few words are not enough to say how tasty the Badam Halwa is. So, thought to honor you with a gift" he smiled.

"Wait, wait, why don't you think, it can be cooked by me?" Anjal raised a question.

"Di... stop kidding. Don't I know about your Badam Halwa?" he teased.

Anjali dropped her jaw and pouted.

"Don't fly high... this is not made by Mom..." she sulked.

Arnav looked at Ratna who nodded yes making a sad face. Something stroked his mind.

"Noooot.... Yoooou? Theeen?"

"Khushi... the daughter of a sweet expert," Anjali said.

Arnav looked at the halwa bowl and then the women in front of him with an unnamed expression.

"Does she cook this deliciously... Damn it..." he murmured and ate it little by little, relishing more than before.

"Yeah... with a lot of LOVE," Anjali said.