0.2

Life in London was nice, besides that bad weather, which you can get used to or start to love, England could be a pretty and welcoming country from some sort of perspective. Through the traditions and thrills of everyday routine, there was something special within the air of the busy traffic-filled with touristic red buses of 2 floors.

The mist and the silence mixed with torrent rains, letting soaked the pavement.

But today was not the case, for a miracle, the day seemed not about to rain, no storms at all predicted, instead, the mystical clouds continued there, on the gray sky, but dry.

Mira woke up slowly, the eyes still fighting against her will to open them, the hands searching for the phone without even looking at it as it insanely rang loudly. The sheets were warm and very much seductive to make her procrastinate that day. But Mira was stubborn, she wouldn't allow herself to miss work.

She opened her eyes.

Finally grabbed the phone, and caught herself smiling at the text:

"Good morning!☕🌄😃"

Chuckled a bit, Steven texted like those grandmas using their phones.

"gm ;) "

It didn't take long for him to reply confused.

"What does that mean?"

She cackled, and after explaining, the correct meaning, said goodbye to her friend and headed to get ready to leave.

A pair of jeans, a dark shirt, and a blazer above, besides the boots on her feet. Not very formal like always but she was already late and couldn't afford to lose more time.

Hushed through traffic and luckily arrived on time at the museum, which, surprisingly, seemed...empty?

Outside, at those stairs that took to the entrance, on the sidewalk was Steven. She decided to surprise him by approaching from his back, and with a big "BOO!" He jumped frightened.

-God! Jesus...Mira, bloody hell!-He exclaimed.

She couldn't stop laughing.

-I'm sorry...-Her speech was interrupted by her laughs - But you should have seen your face...

-Very funny.-He mocked. Then, changed the subject.-Haven't you seen my text?

-Which text?

He showed her his phone, and, without paying attention to what he meant, she replied:

-Awww, you saved my contact with a heart emoji? That's so cute.

He blushed, then showed the text, clearing his throat:

-This is what I've meant.

"Mira, I just spoke with the staff, apparently today is some holiday, I didn't even notice. So the museum is closed. There's no work today, so don't bother coming!!"

-Oh I had no idea.-She read the text.- And your messages weren't sent, look.

He noticed the little red symbol beneath the balloon.

-Probably lost internet connection.-She explained.

-Really? -He looked amused.-Didn't know that.

Mira looked at the museum and sighed for a moment, no work? What would she do? Go back home and watch movies all afternoon? That would be a good plan.

But suddenly she felt hungry, of course, she didn't have breakfast before leaving. She never did.

-Did you eat?-He asked her