Chapter Nine

Narrator's pov

Leanna tries to lift her hands to her head, as the fall left her with a strongly painful headache, but she can't. Something is holding her down. It feels itchy, like rope. Her eyes squint open to see what it is, but instead a bright light shines in her face, "Ah- what the fuck?!" She yells.

A dark silhouette forms in front of her. A deep man-sounding voice talks to her, "Who are you, and how did you get here?"

"I- uh- could you stop shining that in my face?" She stutters.

"No. Now answer my question," The voice replies cockily.

She closes her eyes slightly, "Uhm... Well, I fell down here, not my own choice, and I'm not telling you who I am. Stranger danger,"

"I'm sure you know me hon, everyone does," They say, "Now fucking answer me. Don't let it get violent. Who the fuck are you?"

"Okay okay, jeez. My name is Leanna, now tell me who you are,"

"Oh, Leanna Ramos? You do know me then baby," He say slightly amused. The figure moves the light out of Leanna's face.

Her eyes widen as she realises who it is.

"ROBERT?! I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY LEFT THE VILLAGE!" She yells.

"Oh... well, I didn't," He starts, "And I much prefer the name Omen. It sounds more badass. If you call me Robert I will stab you,"

"It does sound badass, true. But why the fuck are you here?" She questions angrily. "You are the crazy psychopath who killed his wife, AND YOU STAYED HERE?!"

"I know... I know... what the fuck was I thinking?"

"Nothing," She replies.

"Oh, but that's the point, I wasn't, like the idiot I was. Now I am much smarter, and I can do so much more," He smirks.

Leanna's heart starts to pound slightly, "I'll tell everyone you are here, and they will take you and lock you up in a cell where you should be,"

"I did learn one thing from being trapped in a hole for eleven years. How to trap people. You won't get out of here sweetheart, not without my help,"

Omen saying this made her heart pound even more. "You can't- you can't keep me here forever, I'll get out, somehow," She stutters.

Omen turns away from her. He pulls a small dagger out from his right pocket, "Then I'll have to kill you too! A third to the list. Such fun, isn't it?"

"YOU HAVE KILLED MORE THAN JUST YOUR WIFE?"

"Yes, babes. I'm disappointed it isn't more, if I'm honest," He slowly places the dagger back into place, "Saving for later my love,"

Leanna scoffs, "Stop calling me weird names, I don't like men, especially you,"

A voice echoes out from the corridor besides the two, it isn't a voice that Leanna recognises this time, "Hey, me neither. Men are shitty creatures,"

The figure is just too far away for her to see. They lean against the corridor wall. A sun-like light shimmers over their body. They're a girl, as she so thinks. She wears black cargo pants and a tight tucked-in black top, showing her beautiful figure. Leanna looks her up and down hoping to figure out who it is.

"Would you stop checking me out dickhead?" She says.

"Uh- oh, sorry,"

"Mm you better be,"

Leanna looks towards her face, "I'm just trying to see who you are. Do I- do I know you?"

The girl steps forward. The light that once shone on her body now was over her face. She has beautiful dark black skin with deep brown braids framing her face. Her eyes are a dark mysterious brown and she stands tall... like Omen.