CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34

MHALIA

"Condolence, Ms. Liona. You will get the justice that he deserve one day." Said the old woman in front of me as she faked a sad smile.

I didn't bother looking at her. Mas lalo lamang dinagdagan ng matandang to ang galit ko sa larangan ng industriya, masyadong plastik.

I'm totally mad dahil maski sa sitwasyong to ay nakuha pa nilang makipagplastikan sakin. I didn't say anything. I may just lost my control and excruciate her even on her age. And I'm totally sure that I won't regret a thing.

"Ate Liona...." Winxy sat beside me.

"Don't talk."

I only heard her sigh and in my peripheral vision I saw her nod lightly and attend to the other plastic visitors.

My eyes is settled on my father's urn, full of flowers around it and his picture frame leaned on it's urn.

My fist balled and tears starting to form in my eyes. "Why do you always disappoint me? Why do you always do the things that I don't like? Bakit ba napaka-daya mo rin minsan, ha?!" Anas ko.

So, this is how it feels when a saying hit you, na nasa huli ang pagsisisi.

Yung handa na ako eh. Handa na akong patawarin siya sa lahat. I'm ready to forgive him for raping mom. At ako ang resulta nun. Siya rin ang rason kung bakit naging isip bata si Ate Abby pero handa na akong patawarin siya.

I'm ready for everything. But I'm too late....he passed away without even knowing that I'm already starting to forgive him and trying to be a good daughter.

He's gone without knowing that I still love him despite that I hate him for all those things he did. Nakakainis! Bwiset!

___

I'm standing on the side of the pool with a goblet on my hand, I looked up in the dark sky.

No stars.

I smiled bitterly and take a sip on my alcohol. Nakikisama pa ata sakin ang panahon. Tsk. Great. Sama-sama tayong maging miserable kung ganon.

Someone stand beside me and in his presence, I know who it is.

Binaba ko ang baso sa lamesang katabi ko at nagsalin ng alak sa isa pang baso. "People really need to lie to keep a secret." I said while pouring a drink and handed to him.

"I don't do alcohol."

I smirk and grab my own goblet. "So you don't do bottle of alcohol when my mom leaves you for my father?"

He let out a sigh and take the goblet.

"People sometimes lie for good."

"Even it means hurting them?" I inquired sarcastically as I turn my head to him.

"They have an explanation."

"And they broke my trust." I straightly drink my alcohol. I let the liquor slid down to my throat.

Being wasted is good for my situation. D-mn so good, man. Edrian still playing the goblet on his hand.