CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35

HERMIONE

"Hermione." Tumalima agad ako ng marinig ko ang boses ni Madame.

"Yes?"

Her eyes settled on the Stick-O infront of her. "Prepare my private plane. I'm going back to Paris."

My eyes widen in shock. "P-Pardon?"

She looked up on me with those plain face and serious look. "You heard me." I'm about to oppose pero naunahan niya na ko. "And tell lolo everything."

"P-Po?!" What is she saying?!

"Tell him that I'm studying in IRH and I'm not gonna attend college in IRU. Tell him that it's my choice to keep it as a secret."

"But Madame, kung sinabi mo yun-"

"That's an order."

And she leave without a word. Leaving me speechless. W-What did she just say?! H-Hindi pwede! If I tell Chairman about it, surely he's going to control Mhalia piece by piece. And I won't let that happen!

Agad akong umalis sa kinatatayuan ko at dumeretso sa garden.

I'm about to dial his number when someone spoke behind that startled me. Napahawak ako sa bandang puso ng si Edrian lang pala.

"Gosh! You scared me!"

He seriously look at me. "You're not going to do it, right?"

I conclude that he heard our conversation.

Umiling ako. "Of course not. I won't let Chairman control by authority everything about Mhalia. You know she's like a daughter to me."

"That's good to hear. But I can't just understand,bakit gusto niyang sabihin mo kay Chairman?"

"Don't ask me about it. Hindi ko rin alam. But I have conclusion." Kumunot naman ang noo nito. Before he can even ask inunahan ko na. "It may be because of that Section, especially Gelo."

Bumaba ang mata nito sa phone ko. "Your not going to call him, do you?"

I press Gelo's number in my phone book and put my phone on my ear. "I maybe mad at him but I still trust that kid who love Mhalia."

GELO

I shut my eyes firmly.

"Wha....What did you say?" Napahawak ako sa bandang puso ko. My hands tighten it's grip to my shirt as she repeated what she said.

"She's going back to Paris."

I silently huff a breath to not let my voice gone hoarse. What the heck Gelo?! This is the plan right?! Bakit nasasaktan ka pa ngayon?! Sh-t! I can't, but I have to.

"Thank you....for telling me." My voice is almost a whisper. But I can't be weak.

"Hindi mo ba siya pipigilan?" I can hear her irritation and confusion. "Gelo, what's the point of telling you this, huh?! I called you cause I thought your gonna stop her!"