CHAPTER 36

Chapter 36

GELO

My plan is going smoothly. While sabotaging the company, Abby's condition is getting better. After that, everything will be on place and I will have Mhalia back.

Hope magpatuloy to para matapos na. I'm starting to get tired of this for two f-cking years.

"Wag kang pakampante Gelo." I stop in my track when I heard that voice. Nasa gilid lang siya at nagtatago sa dilim. Tsk. He's just like a pussy cat hiding.

Naikuyom ko ang kamao ko. "Shut up."

I heard his smirk. "Leondale are mine."

Tinaliman ko siya ng tingin. "Angkinin mo na lahat wag lang siya gago! She is not Abby for d-mn sake. You f-cking obsessed psycho stay away from her!"

Humalakhak lamang ito. "Yeah, she's not Abby. But she will be my Abby."

Akmang susugod ako ng nagsalita ito.

"Trying to sabotage your company?" My fist stop in the mid air. "Tell me, Gelo what are you planning?"

It's my turn to smirk. "None of your business psycho."

Isa lang naman kung bakit hindi niya pa ako pinapatay dahil may gamit pa ako sa kanya. Tsk. It's his style anyway.

SOMEONE

He will be the reason for Mhalia to comeback. That would his usage to me.

Smirk.

Talagang sinusubukan mo ko Rover.

I dialed his phone. "Hello, Salvador. What can I do for you?"

"Your son is stubborn as f-ck, Rover. Baka patahimikin ko na yan." Gigil kong saad habang nakamasid sa papalayo nitong bulto.

"I'm sorry, Salvador. Me neither don't know what he's up to."

I gritted my teeth and ended the call. But my irritation replace with smirk when I saw him getting in his car.

I'll have her by hook or by crook.

I know you Gelo Rover. You're such a smart ass kid.

GELO

My phone ring. My other hand are in steering wheel while the other one picked up the phone.

"Hey."

"What hey? Dude, are you forgetting something?!"

I just rolled my eyes.  Mas binilisan ko ang pagpapatakbo ko. "I'm on my way. Tsk." How could I forget that today is the day we will visit Abby? Of course never!

It's been week when Attorney Shawn visited our room. And they insisted that they want to see Abby. Though, Abby need to socialize to get ready for that big day that's why I said yes. Kailangan niyang masanay na makihalubilo ulit. She's afraid to the crowd.

I spotted a pharmacy. Almost forgot that I still need to buy the medicine that her psychiatrist told me.

I was about to park and hit the break when the car didn't stop—

Wait! What the f-ck?!

I step it again but it won't— "F-ck you Salvador!"

I can't control my speed limit, only the steering wheel. I smirk nonchalantly. "T-ngina mo talaga kahit kailan."

I open the door and let it hit by a post. Sira. I'm almost at the park and I plan to jump on it's bermuda grass. Tinabing ko ang manibela at sabay talon. But unfortunately, I trip one of the car's part causing me to lost my balance. Double sh-t when I was hit by a rock when I landed.