𝚒

𝚒. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜

-------

It's raining outside when I finally arrived at my apartment. My shoes are wet and so are my clothes. I felt cold wind in my skin as I move my body.

The moment I open the door of my apartment, my dog automatically welcomed me with his tale wagging.

I smiled and carried him with my arms. This is the most satisfying moment when I got home. After a long work at the police station, only Mikey my dog, was the one who's waiting for me to come home.

I have nothing, but Mikey. I don't have someone in my life at this 25 years of my existence. Even family. They're gone for a long time. Our memories together was not that good like how normal family should be. You know, time was fast for me when I was young. I could barely remember them, really.

I'm just an adult who's already contented with his dog.

I mean, while I was existing, my dog was the only reason why I should've continue my lonely fucking life. 

I'm already successful. I'm a police, after all. I've solved many crime at this cruel city. My job is to protect whatever has to protect. I've encountered so many people who were abused by someone, I'd experienced literally chasing criminals and so on.

My job was dangerous, but as long as my dog's waiting for me, I'll go home alive, ready to welcome him in front of the door.

I opened the window so that I can feel the presence of the rain and the cold weather.

I took the dog food and fed Mikey. I just stared at him while he's eating as if he is the most expensive thing that I got from this world.

It's already 9 in the evening and I haven't eaten yet. 

And so, I decided to go to the convenience store near at my apartment to buy some cup noodles. I have no time to cook. Besides, cup noodles was the best food I could eat when the weather is cold.

I wore my black jacket and brought my umbrella. And I also brought flashlight because the light street here was broken.

It was dark outside as if this place was a ghost town. Well, people call this place a ghost town. Apart from being dark because of the broken light street, there's also only few people who lived here. 

Why the hell they didn't even think to fix the light street here.

The road is slippery and muddy. It's raining pretty hard today. People here in this city always minding their own business as if no one should bothers them. 'Guess we all have own shit to deal with.

While searching my food at the store, here's an old man who approached me and he was talking something I can't relate with. Well, he's complaining about his wife who makes him run to the store just because she's craving to an hotdog with mustard on it. I just nod and nod for the whole time. He's a good talker, but I'm not in a mood to interact. Thank goodness, I finished buying my food, after a while.

When I got to my apartment building, I fold my umbrella and I wiped my clothes were also quite wet. I heard my stomach saying he's hungry and I need to hurry.

I walked to my apartment. My apartment was in the third floor. I had to use elevator. It was literally no people here. There is people here of course, but they were just really quiet.

When I got to the third floor, I was about to go straight to my apartment when I heard a gentle music coming from the apartment next to mine.

I got curious. As far as I knew, I was the only one living here on the third floor.

I approached the apartment next to mine. The window was open. I peeked out the window to see if anyone was there or it's just a ghost.

But it's not.

I stopped when I saw a woman wearing a white dress while swaying her hips as the gentle music plays. It was dark in that apartment but I could see her body moving softly.

She combed her short hair while she was dancing. I gulped when I saw her face.

She's so beautiful.

And the moment she close her eyes while dancing, it makes me feel that if I missed this beautiful scenario, I will regret it for the rest of my life.

It makes me wanna stay here and watch this beautiful angel dancing without tomorrow. I can hear the rain drops outside while watching her. The cold wind blown my hair as I ran my fingers through my hair.

Whether she was a real person or a ghost, damn how could she be so beautiful.

And it's weird for me to feel like this. Coming from a man who have not experience anything about this. Maybe I'm having a so called "man thing" here. I couldn't really determined.

You're weird, Flynn.

Your stomach is crying.

Just eat your fucking cup noodles.

--------