𝚟𝚒𝚒

𝚟𝚒𝚒. 𝙼𝚛𝚜. 𝚆𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖
--------

Days have passed since Assha and I got together. As the days went by, we become closer to each other even more.

We started to go outside, we started to do some things romantically. She always waiting for me to go home and cook for me some delicious food.

At this moment, Mikey is no longer the only one who's waiting for me to come home.

Whenever I got home from work, she often stay in my apartment and so did I.

Unlike me, she doesn't have any job, but she can finance herself. She said, she saved a lot of money before moving into the apartment. She's just waiting for a right time to find a job.

I really admire her.

I tried to clear things up about us, but she said she doesn't want to rush it and so I agreed. I don't want to rush her either. We want to build our relationship smoothly. Our feelings to each other in those first night together has stayed on us, as if it will never leave.

It felt good being with her.

When she comb my hair, when she teach me to dance even though I'm not easy to learn, every time she tends to hug me makes me wanna just stay in that scenario.

And there's a time that I tried to mention who the hell burned her back, but I noticed that she always avoiding the conversation.

After that, I didn't open that topic anymore, because it might be sensitive for her.

And it sucks because I really want to know what happened. As our days passes, I want to know her even more. I want to make her feel that same comfortness she made me feel when I'm with her.

--------

I WAS about to leave to the apartment building to find Assha because she went somewhere. We decided to outside and she said she have to buy something. But thirty minutes have passed she's still not coming back. I went outside to find her and while walking, I stopped when someone grabbed my arm.

My heart almost fell in shock.

And when I turned around, it was just the landlord of this apartment building. Mrs.Westly.

She was already old. She has been in charge of this apartment building for a long time.

I let a heave sigh so I could recover from the shock I've felt.

Mrs.Westly still holding my left arm and gave me a weird serious look.

"Be careful in the apartment next to you, Flynn." She said as if she was warning me.

My forehead furrowed.

"The woman next to your apartment is acting suspiciously."

"One midnight, I saw her using a drugs outside."

---------