𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒

𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛
-----------

"You left me!"

I was sobbing hard. May whole body was sweating. My hands and feet was trembling as I moved backward. My breath become heavy.

I can't see anything in her but the anger.

I was scared.

I was really scared of what she might do.

"I thought we were stay together no matter what happened, Assha?" Her gaze makes my body weakened even more.

I slowly shaked my head. "You k-killed our parents!" It hurts me really fucking so hard whenever my past flashes in my head.

"Of course I have to! They deserved it anyway. Did you ever forget that they abused us like a fucking animal!?" She walked closer to me. "Have you forgotten how our Father raped us? How he treated us like his slut?"

I closed my eye tightly while remembering those memories which have been a trauma to us. I wish it's just a bad dream so that I can forgot it. But I can't...because it lives in my skin and soul.

But we're different.

I no longer recognize her after she killed our parents in front of me.

I no longer know my twin sister.

I gulped and clenched my fist as I looked at her. "No! You don't have to kill t-them!" My voice cracked.

I believe that when everything is bad...let faith be bad at them. But she is not a faith. She's my sister.

She laughed as if I said something ridiculous. "How could you be this so kind, huh?" She touched my hair and I immediately moved her hand away from me.

She smirked. "Then what do you want me to do? Let them abuse us? Let Father rape us? We even tried to seek some help from the police but they just ignored us! Is that what you want? They fucking traumatized us and that nightmare will never go away no matter what you do. It will haunt us forever until we can no longer breath."

I can feel my head spinning around as I endure the things she have said. My tears keep dripping. I was sweating really hard. I've done this before, I know I can do it again.

"You can't escape from this nightmare!"

"Stop! P-please, just leave me alone..." I covered my ears with my hands. I became paranoid as if at any moment my past will comeback and hunt me.

No. No. No...

For a second time, she laughed.

"I will not let you leave me again and have fun like nothing happened." She licked her lower lip. "You're running away? Staying at this fucking apartment with your guy?! That's hilarious!"