𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔?

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔?---------

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔?
---------

𝖠𝖭//
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖨 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 ❣
--------

"Mr. Flynn? May I ask why did you chose to become a police?"

I glanced at the my grandson beside me and looked at the flowers being blown away by the wind. The birds were chirping around me.

The skies were blue and I could smell the fragrance of the flowers around me. The fresh wind that calms me down makes my existence even more vibrant.

"What makes you doubt that, son?" I utter.

"I don't know, I just wanted to know if being police makes you a hero."

I smiled and tapped his head. "Just always stand the truth, then everything will follow. But sometimes, despite the truth that you were fighting for, there's always a person who will remain fooled which will prevent you from reaching justice."

"Life is full of tragedy, isn't it, Grandpa?"

I chuckled. "That's why Whether you're a police or not, just be smart at what you were believing for, and just by that, you can help anyone."

Then I walked away holding my cane to guide me. My bones were already fragile and I can hardly walk.

Decades have passed since Assha died. I still can remember vividly how she died.

I tried to justify her death but the law just threw it away and didn't give some attention to Assha's case. They just ignored her unjustified case like a piece of garbage.

Ashna killed herself before the police got her.

And now that I'm retired and already eighty years old, I now understood how important my work is;

My job is not just about solving a crime, it is about solving the life of a people, asking for someone to help them when they hide in darkness.

Now, may I ask,

Are you the person who fooled or the person who will remains smart despite the deception of the world?

---------