𝚟𝚒

𝚟𝚒. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝
---------

"When did you learn to dance?" I asked and sipped my coffee.

She did not speak for a moment.

"Since I was 10. I got inspired when things got worse." She sigh. "Whenever I'm sad or stress or whatsoever negative feelings, I always tend to dance. It calms me down"

I stared at her. "So, you're sad last night?"

She looked at me in shock. "You saw me last night?"

I chuckled. "Kind of." I said teasingly.

She covered her face with her hands. "God, that's embarassing!"

I smiled and took her hands. "Don't be embarrassed. You have such a beautiful talent I could look from time to time. You just dance in right front of me earlier, there's no need for you to be shy with me."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Hey, Mr. Policeman, do you like me?" And she crossed her arms.

I smirked. "Isn't obvious? If I don't, I'm probably sleeping in my apartment right now with my dog. Or probably cleaning my dog's shit." I joked the last part.

"Really? At this very midnight where people could possibly taking a drugs right now?" She laughs.

I shrugged. "Probably. I'm just describing how I like you. I'm not that good in metaphor." I winked.

She blushed and sipped her coffee.

I smiled.

It's already three in the midnight. We decided to go to her apartment and talk about random things.

We're sitting in the floor while hugging our knees, with our backs were leaning against the cold wall, while sipping our instant coffee. I could hear our breaths and the sounds of clock ticking around in this quiet apartment.

There's no light, it was as if the window giving us light and we can see how beautiful the moon is.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" She suddenly asked in a curious tone.

I licked my lower lip. "Yes, sort of. But I'm not good in feelings stuff. It was 5 years ago, since I dated someone."

She at looked at me in amusement. "Really?" 

I nodded.

"But how could you be this so flirty." She chuckled and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Why? Is it working?" I looked at her as I memories her face.

"Okey, Mr. policeman, you got me." She raised both of her hands as if surrendering.

We both laughed and look at each other.

After a moment, I spoke, "can you dance in my apartment?" I asked with a serious tone.

She didn't see that coming.

She stopped and she looked at me in the eye. She didn't utter some words for moment.

"If I said yes, would you open your door for me?" Her eyes were shining as she utter those words.

Damn, what this woman have done to me.

I didn't waste any second. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my apartment.

When we got inside my apartment, I took my guitar and asked her to dance while I was playing.

I played my guitar and at first she was shy, but after a second, she was dancing with her souls as she move her body smoothly and close her eyes as if she was dancing in the crowd.

The candles serve as our light. The room enveloped our passion and feelings with each other. The way we looked at each other makes me see the answer already.

I clenched my jaw when she slowly undressed her white dress as she continue dancing.

She was wearing only a bra on top while swaying her hips.

It makes the room more even hot as it could be and so did I.

A hot sensation filled inside me and I couldn't explain what exactly I'm feeling.

I want to do something deeply than this.

When she turned around, her whole back was facing me and there was a scar on her back next to her shoulder that caught my attention.

It was as if her wound had burned and turned into a scar.

I could no longer stop myself from attempting to come closer to her and touch those skin.

She stopped when I approached her from behind.

I couldn't think straight anymore. She feels like a drugs that makes me high even more. I think we were those people she's talking about taking drugs in the midnight. Except our drugs is our eyes and body.

My lips touched her scar and she groan, that makes me feel more hot and addicted.

"What happened to your scar..." I whispered to her ears.

She paused.

"Someone burned it and I couldn't do anything."

--------