𝚡𝚒𝚟

𝚡𝚒𝚟. 𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚗

---------

"Who the hell are you?" I questioned her and clenched my jaw.

I automatically grabbed my polo shirt and put it on again.

Her forehead furrowed. "What the fuck are are you talking about? Come on, don't ruin the mood!"

"No! I don't k-know you...you're not Assha." I slowly shook my head as the reality hits me. "Where's Assha? Who the fuck are you!?"

I feel creep out.

Her expression begun to change.

She lazily sighed and put her t-shirt on. "You're boring. Okey, I caught off guard so early."

I suddenly disgusted with her actions.

She's not my Assha.

"Where the hell is Assha?!" I immediately toured the entire apartment.

My heart begun to race and my hands begun to sweat as I think about what I just fucking discovered.

This insane realization gives me a fucking goosebump over my entire body.

I looked all over the apartment but I couldn't find Assha.

The woman followed me. "Come on, Flynn! We were fucking! Can we just continue?"

What the heck?

I glanced at her with disbelief. "Are you fucking crazy? I don't even know you!" I come closer to her and gripped her shoulders. "What did you to Assha? Answer me!" I shouted at her face.

This is really insane. I just fucked up with this crazy woman. She has been with me these fast few days. And I just now realized that she is not Assha. That's why I thought Assha had changed. Why I just now notice.

What a fucking stupid, Flynn.

"Oh! Assha, my sister? I almost forgot about her." She raised her two hands as if surrendering. "She is in the closet."

I immediately go the closet and open the door.

I stunned.

Assha's bent body first appeared to me as her mouth was covered with duck tape. Her hair was messy and wet. Her body was weakening as if she had been in the closet for a long time. There was dried blood on her head and also on her legs, I could see that she was stabbed there. Her white dress was stained with blood.

She lost a lot of weight, the bottom of her eyes was black as she stared at me with her eyes talking.

I clenched my fists so hard when I saw Mikey's leash being tied in her hands.

That's when the truth hits me. My emotions were gathering together.

I want to punch something. I want to killed who did this to her and to my dog.

My heart ached while I'm looking at her. It hurts me fucking so bad seeing her like this.

I want to get revenge.

I knelt down at touched her cheek. "I'm sorry, I'm late..." My voice cracked. I removed the duck tape from her mouth. And when I removed it, I saw how dry her lips and almost peeled. I untied her hands that have wound due to the tightness of the binding.

I hugged her against my chest. She couldn't talk because she was too weak. And the moment I hug her, I felt how her body was trembling.

"Shh...I'm here now...don't be scared." My tears began to shed. I wiped her wet face that stained with tears and dry blood.

She was crying quietly and wasn't able to talk. I could hear her heavy breath.

I'm freaking blaming myself about what happened to her. I hope I noticed this before everything got worst.

"How sweet." My madness filled me as I heard her voice from behind.

Assha broke my hug while looking from my behind while her face began to frighten.

I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw her holding a knife.

"That's...e-enough, A-Ashna. Please, l-leave us a-alone..." Assha managed to say with hoarseness of her voice.

Assha has a twin.

And this bitch is her twin.

Ashna swayed her knife. "No, I cannot let that happened." She glanced at me. "And my sister will go with me. We will start our life again. Would you let me take my sister?" She raised her eyebrows.

Fuck this bitch.

"Of course not! You wouldn't let me." She laughed playfully. "And wait! I almost forgot that you're a police." She pointed me and laughed again. "Some police are stupid." She began to walk back and forth while playing her hair with her fingers.

I want to punch her so bad.

"You're the one who killed Mikey," I said as I can stopped myself to attack her.

She stopped walking and furrowed her brows. "Oh yes! That fucking dog who distracted me. I almost killed by Assha because of that freaking dog."

I clenched my jaw so hard. "You fucking psycho."

She smirked and ran her finger through the knife. "Okey, I will admit my crime, Mr. Police." She make her face sad. "I killed Mrs. Westly. And I'm good at acting as Assha, aren't I?"

Assha gripped my hand from behind as if she's telling me that she was scared.

Everything become cleared to me. All my information that I have, gathered and I slowly understand the truth behind this crime.

Anger rising in me as I put all the pieces together in my head.

She's the one who killed Mrs. Westly.

She's the one who killed Mikey.

She make everyone suspicious to Assha just to save her fucking ass. She put dirt on Assha's name.

I could no longer restrain myself and I attack her. Luckily, Ashna didn't expected that I was going to attack her. I got the opportunity to took the knife from her.

"Assha, run!" I shouted as I grabbed Ashna's hands.

Thankfully, Assha followed my order. She quickly run away even though she can't walk straight.

I immediately took the knife from Ashna. She tried to get away from me but I gripped her wrist tightly.

"Fuck you!" I cursed her and punch her in her face.

She gasp and tried to take the knife from me but I immediately thrown the knife on the floor.

I punched her again and again until she can't no longer stood up.

She collapsed on the floor with her face full of wounds that I've made. She's not dead. And even I wanted to kill her so bad, I will not put my hand in dirt just to kill her.

I quickly rush to find Assha outside but I didn't see her. I toured the whole apartment building but she was nowhere to be found. I begun to panic and my hands started to trembled.

I was about to find Assha again when suddenly I heard a police siren.

I got nervous and I quickly rushed outside the building but I froze when I heard a gun shot.

My phone suddenly rang and after a second I answered it. My whole body was sweating. I was too stunned as I listen to my coworker.

"We found the woman who killed Mrs. Westly. She's trying to escape so we couldn't do anything but to shot her."

--------