𝚟

𝚟. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕

--------

I probably creep her out.

After I said that she avoided my gaze and drank her beer hardly. She didn't even speak.

Okey, you just make things awkward.

Epic fail, dude.

I automatically drank my beer. I want the ground to eat me and disappeared from what embarrassment I've cost.

A long silence filled between us.

"I was joking." I claimed, trying to save our awkwardness.

She looked at me and I can see that she's already quite tipsy base on how her cheek turned into red. Her brown eye were half close.

She just stared at me and so did I.

"Do want to go with me?" She suddenly asked. Her lips was wet because of the beer.

My heart started to race.

I couldn't say any words to utter.

She smiled sweetly and she put down her bottle of beer on the side. "Come on. I'm waiting for the answer. You started first, Can I started, too?" 

She's tipsy for Pete's sake.

I gulped and clenched my fist. "Right. Of course." 

Okey man, be a man.

Her face got excited. "Okey, mister policeman. Tour me at your little street."

And without a seconds, she grabbed my hand and we walk away from that apartment building.

I'm a little bit tipsy but this making me even more tipsy and drunk. But I could describe my feelings right now. The moment our hands touched, I know the stars was calling us to join this moment where the night will only know.

We went to the street and walked while her small hand was holding mine.

If this is just a dream, please don't wake me up.

There is no one here but just the two us. I could hear the wind while the moon was bright as my feelings right now.

She get her cellphone and play a music that was familiar to me. She suddenly dance while we were walking, as if she's the most happy person in the world.

She was dancing in the middle of this street with the music and I heard her sing the lyrics quietly.

I just watched as she close her beautiful brown eyes and lifted her arms freely. Her cheek is like a rose. Her white dress was swaying with her body. The way she touches her hair make me turn on even more. My gaze went to her dry lips. 

I clenched my jaw and grabbed her both hands and joined her dancing. We were like a crazy people who's high to whatever drugs.

Her short hair were being blown by the wind as she move. I can feel how warm her hand is.

She guides me in my dancing while looking to each other. She smiled and combed her hair. I'm not good at dancing but I will be good enough just to join this woman.

We laughed after we realized that we looked like an idiot while dancing in the street.

I toured her in this little town. And I can't help but to admire her the way her face shows different emotions whenever she felt amaze the way I describe this town. Somehow, I felt as if I'm also new here in this town.

And after a while, we decided to buy an instant coffee from the bending machine, to refresh ourselves from being tipsy.

We were sipping our coffee while walking back to our apartment.

We did nothing but laugh at those random things we could talk about. She talks about how she hated small talks and so do I. Something like that. And then we laugh when we share about things we have in common. 

Her laughs was echoing in my head. And the way her soft hand touches mine makes me don't wanna let her go anymore.

We're just a drunk human being walking in the street. Dancing like an idiot, laughing without any reason.

I usually don't have an interest about this so-called-romantic-scene.

But I find out that it felt good. It doesn't harm me, and I have no reason for me to be afraid of it.

We're just a strangers who happen to be together without knowing each other.

But this strange woman made me feel even more, something deeply as I can describe.

And if this a crime, I will remain a criminal.

------