𝚒𝚡

𝚒𝚟

𝚒𝚟. 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍
---------

Mrs. Westly found dead outside her apartment.  It was two days after she approached me.

And I was the last person she talked to before she was brutally murdered.

She stabbed multiple times in various part of her body.

I didn't move and just stared at her dead body.

"Damn, how could they do this such a brutal thing in this poor old woman." My co-worker said with disbelief.

--------

"YOU mentioned that you were the one she talked to before she died, didn't you?" The police asked me as he observe me.

This time I'm not the one who will hold the crime. I become like a witness.

"Yes," I answered.

My hands are sweating in my pocket. I couldn't help but to clenched my fist.

"What did she say to you?"

"Nothing. She just asked me if I could help her carry her groceries." I can't help. 

I can't bring Assha's name here.

-----------

On the way in my apartment, my mind couldn't think right. The dead body of Mrs. Westly never disappeared in my head, after the police questioned me. I've seen so many murdered crime before, what's really bothering me is the thing Mrs. Westly said to me.

I lied.

If I told the truth, Assha will probably get involved to the accusation she doesn't even know.

Assha has nothing to do with this. I don't even know if Mrs. Westly was telling me the truth that day. But I can't even imagine Assha can do that.

Because, come on. Assha is innocent!

This could be a coincidence. The day she died and the day she talked to me.

Everything could be a coincidence.

Don't be paranoid, Flynn.

I take a deep breath as I continued walking.

I stopped when I heard Assha scream from my apartment.

I quickly ran in my apartment.

Soon as I open the door.

The first thing I saw, made my whole body weakened.

I saw Mikey's body were lying on the floor, as the blood splattered around his body. His lips parted while his eyes slightly opened.

Assha's crying so hard sitting on the floor near Mikey's body.

He was stabbed brutally using a fucking fork.

---------