Timinette Chapter 16

"What was that?" Asked Marinette finally, when they were in the safety of Wayne manor. "An idiot trying to steal someone who isn't his." Answered a pissed off Tim, who came down the stairs, having realized that they were home. "Oh, and who do I belong to?" Asked Marinette, eyebrow raised. "Yourself and by extend and as long as you want to me. But first and furthermore yourself. So if it is about your person and you say no, it's no." He flatly told her. "You seem pretty pissed for someone I only belong to through my own will." "Well, you are my girlfriend and belong to me through your will, like you said. But, it also means, you belong to me. And he knew that and still stalked you and asked you to marry him. So yes, that pissed me off quite a bit." Tim looked her in the eyes and just opened his arms afterwards, allowing Marinette to let herself fall forward into him. "It is alright. Here he can't get to you. I promise." He spoke into her hair, calming her bit by bit. "Remind me, how both of us had, at one point, a crush on this creep." Said Chloe, clearly disgusted. At herself or Adrien, the designer didn't know. "Wait." Jason said, having joined them in the, now, living room. "You had a crush on this - - - I don't even know what to call him." "Yes, I had." Chloe deadpanned. "He was like the only person my age I knew till elementary school. So excuse me for crushing on him. I actually now think it wasn't a crush, but more over sibling like feelings. It was one of the reasons I bullied Mari. I wasn't used to interactions with others my age. But I guess it turned out alright. In the end at least. Now, any more problems with my past feelings for others?" "Nope. I'm fine." Marinette giggled, leaning her head against TIms shoulder and letting him play with her hair. He smiled, standing up, making her pout in the process. "Come on M. I want to show you something. We can't do that while sitting on the couch." Tim hold out his hand, waiting for her to grab it. Rolling her eyes, Marinette grabbed his hands, letting her boyfriend pull her up. "Great, we are off. Try not to discuss that person too much. It would be a waist of breath." He pulled her out of the room making her squeal. "Tim, where even are we going?" She asked after a while. "Not much further. Don't worry. We will be back in time for dinner." "Ok." Letting herself be pulled further, Marinette took in her surroundings. They were in an unused part of the garden, that looked like a forest, trees standing tall around them, different flower bushes growing in there between. Just a bit in front of them, she was able to make out the sound of running water. When Tim stopped, they were in a clearing, in the middle there was a small waterfall. But the most breathtaking part of it, was the tree standing in the small lake the fall was creating, winding up in different directions, but no branch hanging so that it would touch the water. "This is beautiful. I didn't know you guys had a waterfall in your garden." Tim laughed. "Yeah, I actually didn't know either, till I couldn't reach you to rant one day. To get out my frustration I took a walk and found this. You like it here?" "Like it? I love it. All the outfits I could make from the inspiration here. And all the calm feelings. This is like a small paradise." The blue haired girl answered, twirling around with sparkling eyes. "I am glad you think so. I really wanted to show you this sooner, but never actually got the time as we were busy with the company and your class and hero business." He told her nervous. "It is fine. I guess this just makes the place much more special, that you wanted to show it to me when we really had time to both take it in." She stopped twirling and walked towards him, laying a hand on his left cheek. "Thanks for showing me this place." Marinette told him with a soft smile. Tim smiled back, ducking down to peck her lips. "Hey." She laughed, tucking him back down to give him a real kiss. As they broke apart, both were smiling. "M, I know this sounds strange, you know I am not good with speeches, we have known each other for over two years now and have been dating for nearly another and I don't want that anyone steals you from me, as you are the only person who can make me sleep or relax. I know I am awkward, but what I am trying to say is" Tim took a deep breath, "would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Marinette stared at her boyfriend. "Of course I will." Tears once again began streaming down her face. "I would be honored to marry you. As long as your family has nothing against it of course." TIm laughed, gathering her in his arms. "They adore you. Why would they have anything against it? I asked Bruce and Selina if it was ok for me to ask, and they were more than happy to allow it. I even asked all of the Kwamiis. Which took quite some time because I needed to find them first, but even they allowed me to ask. I didn't ask your parents. I thought, the Kwamiis were more than fit to decide that." The bluebell eyed girl laughed. "True, but they all allowed it without warnings?" She raised her eyebrow at her fiance. "Oh, we all threatened him a lot, but he was hell bent on asking you. So we made him make a promise and used our powers to make sure he keeps it. Otherwise dies." Told Tikki her holder, coming out of the purse. "Oh, Tikki." Marinette laughed, hugging the small god to her cheek. "Shall we inform your family about the change of therms?" The designer asked, holding her hand out to the other. He smiled warmly at her. "Sure. Also, do you want your new ring or not?" He held out a box, letting her open it. Smiling Marinette took the ring out, sliding it above her promise ring. "Now we are all set. Let's face the cavalry." With that, they walked, hand in hand, back to the manor.