Chapter 17

Pete's POV:

I had locked myself into the bathroom. We were still at Patricks house. Waiting for him to come home. But he never came. I needed some time alone. So there I sat in Patricks empty bathtub. When suddenly I heard Patrick's voice together with music. It was my god damn ringtone. Why didn't I change it. My eyes started to tear up. I looked at the caller ID and it was Brendon. I wasn't in the mood to talk but I chose to pick up.

'Bren what's up'

It was quiet. And it stayed quiet until I heard sniffing. Is he crying?

'Brendon?' I asked again, worried.

'I-i f-found him Pete, I f-found him' he was fully crying by now.

I couldn't believe what I heard.

'Y-you found him?, h-how is he, Brendon talk to me, how is he!'

It stayed quiet and I could still hear him cry. I could hear Sarah as well. She was trying to calm him down but I could hear her sniffle as well. What the hell happened to Trick. I never heard Bren cry.

'Brendon please talk to me' I started crying too. Scared of what I was going to hear.

'He-he tried to kill himself. He h-hung himself. I-if I wasn't there h-he w-would b-be dead, Pete.' He cried.

I couldn't believe it. My best friend and everything more tried to kill himself.

'W-where are you?'

'I'll send you the adress' he sniffled and hung up.

I sat there dumbfounded in Tricks bathtub. I was numb. I lifted myself up and went out to the living room. I couldn't stop crying.

Andy and Joe turned around and looked at me worried.

'B-brendon f-found him' I croaked out and I collapsed.