Chapter 18

Brendons POV:

I couldn't stop pacing around on the balcony. This is going to crush Pete and the guys. This is really gonna crush them. It crushed me like I never knew I could be crushed.

Sarah's inside looking after Patrick. When I heard her yell for me. I ran in and saw him trashing in his bed. Crying and screaming.

'Please, stop, dont hurt me, please, stop, Elisa please' he screamed his arms raised up into a protective manner. I grabbed him by his shoulders trying to shake him awake. He didn't. He kept crying and screaming. It was terrible to watch. I didn't know what to do. But out of a sudden he jolted upwards his eyes wide open and he was panting heavy. He looked around obviously disoriented. He looked at me and he had a questioning look.

He let himself fall down and he put his hands over his eyes. It stayed quiet until he started sobbing.

'W-why Bren, why'd you s-save me' he croaked out.

I sat there, with a loss for words.

'Cause I love you Patrick, y-you're so important to me. I wouldn't know what I'd do without you. Patrick why do you want to die so badly. W-what happened. I dont wanna lose you. Man god dam I love you. I-i couldn't let you die' I managed to get out.

He stayed quiet but still cried. He layed there helplessly. Sarah had gone down to the restaurant to get drinks and some food. But I knew Patrick wasn't gonna eat.

Someone knocked on the door and I asked who it was.

"It's us.' I heard Pete say.

I heard something collide with the ground and I looked back and I saw that Patrick got up from the ground and locked himself in the bathroom.