Chapter 34

Epiloque;

The ambulance came and they rushed Patrick to the hospital. They told Pete that if he got there any minute later he wouldn't have made it.

Patrick layed in a coma for 3 weeks. 3 weeks in which Pete hadnt left his side. Only to shower and eat. But only because Joe and Andy made him.

When Patrick finally woke up, all he felt was guilt. Pete explained to him a thousand times that he really loved him. Inside out. But Patrick couldn't and didnt believe him.

Altough Patrick resisted he was send to a psych ward. Pete couldn't help him. Andy and Joe couldn't. He needed professional help.

At the psych ward Patrick got diagnosed with Borderline and he got help for it. It took him two years. Pete visited him as ofted as he could and so did Andy and Joe.

After those difficult and intensive two years he was allowed to go home. He still was emotional. He still had some trouble with his emotions but he now knew how to deal with them. He didnt see everything in black and white anymore.

He was on a good path. He was still recovering but he didnt have to do it alone. Pete was on his side. And he would be till death would part them. As Pete asked him to marry him after the year Patrick got back home and as hard and difficult it was for Patrick to make such a decision which involved so much dedication, he said yes.

5 years later.

They got a kid, named Declan. Which Pete and Patrick loved with all their heart. Declan is Patricks little happy pill. Whenever he has a bad day he knows he cant lay in bed all day. Wallowing himself in pity and sadness. Cause he has to get out. He has to get out for declan.

Patrick eventually wrote a book. A book about his life and all that he had done. It became a book with a happy ending. Giving hope to those who are in the same position he was in. A book with an important message.

'It is going to be okay!'

(The end, I hope you enjoyed this book. Im sorry for the abrupt ending but I felt like it should have ended. And I'm having a hard time to find the inspiration to write.

Thank you guys for all your votes and comments (i read all of them) and thank you for your support.

Much love,

Melanie)