Elliott Grey

Elliott Grey
I started my Architect firm and my first job was to do some work on the Steele mansion, well it looks like a mansion to me. I have helped Christian get his company started as well. Our trust funds were enough to get my business going and I also have a constriction company, so Christian is building his company up and he and a few others had hoped to get the Steele company after Raymond Steele passed away, but the new owner hired some pretty good people to replace the thieves they had there and the company started growing again and no one could get the owner to sell. No one has actually seen the owner publicly. The last years of Raymond Steele were a mystery, because he just disappeared from public view. I recall a story that I heard from a military officer who was talking about him after the funeral. I saw a few people at his funeral. Some of his upper management were at the funeral talking to someone, but I couldn't see who they were talking to, but they left mad. A lot of people were there even homeless people. They were obviously homeless people and everyone was well fed.
Christian
I can't seem to get information on the owner of the Steele Company and no one is reporting news on the new owner. Even the new upper management are not known. Whoever they are hired sone pretty good staff members from a closed company in the Seattle area. I also heard rumblings of Elena Lincoln black widow spider, she wears the suit and scary as hell for a caseworker and business owner. Something doesn't add up regarding her dealing with teens especially after what happened. Mom can't stand her, but has to be neutral. She likes Gail Jones as a caseworker though. She recently had Elena try to get four teens in her grasp and Dr Flynn prevented it from happening. I haven't had much to do with Elena Lincoln because we move in different circles. Since dad died we keep our nose to the grindstones. Mia is working part time and going to high school. She told us about four new students that were enrolled in the last semester two of them are senior ranking. I hear about half of her comments and then I hear the name Mini Mouse and look up at her.
Mia
I was telling Christian about my new friends and he was barely listening to me. Until I said the name Mini Mouse, he looked up at me and asked me where I heard that name at? I told him we nicknamed Mini Albertsons Mini Mouse. He started asking me a lot of questions about her, but I don't really know much if anything at all about her. Barney, Kate and Jose are another matter. Barney keeps his mouth shut about Mini and Kate and Jose knows nothing about her.
Christian
I heard the name Mini Mouse at the funeral several times and in regards to her really missing mr Steele. I asked how old she is and Mia said she is about the same age of her. I tried to find out more but they became quiet when they thought strangers were listening to their conversations. I didn't have the resources to make an offer on the Steele Company, but Elena didn't either, but she was trying to swindle whoever it was that was now the owner. She couldn't get them to sell. She failed to even get an appointment with the owner and was turned down flatly.
Ethan
I tried to get a message to Kate, but I failed to, because Elena is watching and having her watched by someone. I still don't have the resources to recant a place yet. I get a job that keeps me behind the scenes. I start as a errand boy at Grey's construction company. Elliott allows me to stay in a room at the office and I have use of a bathroom with a shower and a small kitchen. I got my ged and I am trying for my college degree. Elliott said if I do well and he thinks I will do better he will see about assisting with my college.
Mia
Christian took sone college and he graduated very early so when he heard a tech genius was one of the new students and 12 years old. He asked about him and I told him that he was Mini Albertsons foster brother and he is too busy to do extra things for him. He asked if he could at least look at something for him, but I told him I was going to ask him, but not to hold his breath.
Elliott
I am looking over the designs of the Steele home and see some very detailed security features. I asked who designed all the security systems and the network? I could use the schematics for my business and Christian could as well. We get things up and Running and I hear someone asking Mini if she was hungry and see a young girl coming into the dining room in her way to where the voice came from.
Mini
I walk past mr Grey and head to the kitchen for a bite to eat and Barney is already there having supper. Our schedules are full and sometimes I forget to eat, Barney however doesn't, he is actually a great cook and has taught me how to cook in the time we have been with the Albertsons. Roger and Alice were a great choice as my managers. Gail has came by to see how we are all doing and she extends the time for us with the Albertsons. Arthur has met her and was smitten and I think they went out but found they were better as just friends after all.
Barney
Elliott wants to use my schematics for his security and his brothers companies as well. I tell him to feel free, but he insists that I get a patent for them so the designs don't get stolen. Arthur helped me get the patent started. He has me talk to a patent attorney and we finally get the patent passed in a months time and I get a nice sum for my designs. Elliott helped me market the designs and the equipment as well. Mini suggested we do the manufacturing of everything and marketing the products.
Alice
We are doing so much better and the profits are rolling in and the trust funds for both Mini and Barney are growing by quiet a bit. We thought all was lost and we decided to foster Barney and Mini because they needed us. Things were tight, but these two had far less than we had and we decided to take them into our home anyway sight unseen.
Roger
Alice and I agreed that the fact we opened our home to these two at the worst point in our lives was a blessing. When a door closes a window opens. We are saving every penny we can and so are Mini and Barney. Arthur is also benefitting somewhat from these two coming into our lives. He has been retained as the Steele company head attorney. A meeting was held and we offered him a contract and he hired a few peopke including a new HR person.