Ashes To Ashes

Thomas
Not only am I burning in hell, my sister chose to burn my body as well. She made sure my estate was sold quickly but alas she wasn't quick enough and the cops prevented the sale, she wasn't aware of everything in my house until the cops presented a search warrant. Finally they had gone through everything and she was allowed to go inside and clean up what was left. She found my will and the money from the sale of everything I owned was divided amongst all my heirs and their mothers. The one property was never discovered by my sister or the cops. Those are bodies no one will find for a while. Elena kept me busy after she had her fun and the Morton's as well. Hyde made my skin crawl at his antics. Like a cat playing with a mouse until it tore it apart. I wasted no time in carving up my victims. As I feel a hot skewer to my back areas. Pitchforks indeed. The flames get higher as the pain increases with each red burning branding iron cuts into my skin.
Sheryl
God I hope none of his children take after him. I at first thought Elena was his downfall, but found out it started before they met. A friend, well a few friends called me and told me the horrifying truth about his behavior before he even started school. I don't recall much of that because mom and dad kept it from me. They kept us separate and didn't realize it until his death the truth of the matter. I made sure the dungeon was taken out after the cops took what they needed to. I told them to take it all. They took everything except his will and cash, the jewelry they took. It was evidence very clearly, they took photo albums, that I hadn't seen before. They said there were things in them that I would never want to see. I take the cash and bank accounts with me along with a birth certificate, I take a look and Thomas was never a real Sullivan, he was Elena's brother. That explains a lot. He had been adopted by mom and dad. I am starting to think he might have killed them as well. I will be glad to be rid of this place. After offering it to the mothers of his heirs, they turned me down without hesitation. Get rid of it was the consensus. Unfortunately it wasn't that easy, the cops found evidence and started digging up the back yard. Bodies were buried on the property. It won't be released for a long while. So I am stuck in the middle of the child support wars of his whatever they are. But I always have had to mediate between the mothers and the ex wife. Now the attorneys will be fighting to handle all of it. I just had to get the legal documents from his home along with family photos, but I was stopped and I ended glad they stopped me from taking any photos after I saw what he had in the photo albums. I grabbed the legal documents after they looked through them and copied them all.
Mia
Ethan and I are relieved that we took efforts to keep us safe after hearing about what Thomas was really like, the news media was all over the place trying to get a story from the Sullivan family, luckily we never disclosed that Ethan was a Lincoln and a Sullivan. Thank God it wasn't in his genetics. Richard was a good man even after marrying Elena, it turned out that Thomas had evidence that Elena had indeed killed Richard and that was why she gave Thomas innocent victims to kill. The more we hear the more we are glad that security was upped on us and Anastasia, Leila had no idea that due to her trying to kill us all that she also made it necessary for all of to have security around us at all times. Carla and Stephen had found out where Anastasia was and had plans to take her. She somehow escaped their grasps when Raymond died and she was caught and had to be seen by mom.
Gia
I finally wake up in a great deal of pain and my vision is blurred, but I can't help but know that tall blur is my husband.
Sam
You need to stop shrinking psycho's, at least not anyone like Thomas Sullivan. If we are going to have children that is. Luckily he didn't hit more than the liver, that was a touch and go due to blood loss. You can't talk for a while anyway. Good shot by the way. He died in your office. You will have to answer questions, but the video got everything, so we are good there. You are very lucky to be alive by the way. They told me what they found at his home, he had planned on getting you alone, but you are never alone. I hold her close without touching her wounds.
Ethan
My wife was in danger of being Thomas's next victim, he went after his therapist and she put him down in the worst way possible. Don't know the gun she used, but it sure took out his manhood. She was so close that the gun blast and blood splattered on her as well. I guess she had no choice after hearing she died on the table from blood loss. They luckily got her back three times. Grace told me because I am his nephew and it would get back to me anyway.
Sheryl
I made sure to call and tell Ethan and Mia everything about his uncles death. I informed them there would be no funeral at all. We finally found out what happened to Devlin's wedding rings and the rest of her jewelry. I made sure the cops knew what jewelry was my sisters and they made sure to give me a receipt for it all. It should go to Ethan. It will if I have my way.