Gail Jones

Gail
Something is off about the files on Elena's desk, she seems to be going through and picking the ones she wants to handle personally. Our boss has had to start going through them and assuring we get the urgent ones done quickly. The children's home is getting too full and the rest of us are getting backed up. I found my files on her desk as well. The ones where I took four from her, well Dr Flynn had a hand in that for some reason. I took them back and asked my boss Stewart Simms if he had taken them from my drawer and he said he hadn't, but he saw Elena in my drawer. Something is weird about her looking into those four yet again. I am starting to think bad thoughts about her and her motives for being here. I tell Stewart that I don't want her going through my files again. I decide to keep those four files hidden from her from now on. Since she is gone a lot every day I decided to start checking into the files she has open on her desk. I am not the only person who thinks something is rotten in this office and it's name is Elena.
Elena
I hunt for Mini Mouse, Kate Kavanagh, Barney Miller and Jose Rodriquez's files. They aren't where I left them and most of the files are off my desk. I look at Gail's desk and start to go over and look in her drawer when Jack Hyde calls me and says he has taken the last group to their new homes. I write down they are runaways and are on the run. Jack has taken them to the Lincoln shipping yard and prepped them for the auctions. It is not uncommon for us to get runners. Soon we will have some younger runners or they will be placed in foster homes that we hand pick. Carla and Stephen Morton are our go to for fosters we are getting ready to auction off. Carla has been looking for her teen daughter at Stephens insistence and he won't let up on her. I tell her there is only one reason he wants her to come to their home and it is because he wants her around is to have sex with her. He came on to me and he came on to each of the girls we set up in their homes.
Stewart Simms
I started looking into Elena's files and a few different things, something about her having so many runaways and no one else has them. Well not to the extent she has had them. There are four constants and it is Jack Hyde, the Morton's along Elena and it is starting to look badly on her. I decide to go check things out myself, but I decide to ask another agency to help me quietly gather Intel on them and to check other thing. Angela Spaulding is covering for Elena for sone reason and she can't even keep up with her own duties. I think it is time to do an audit of their work, but I will audit the whole staff. I call in three people to audit it for job performance and they are to report anything odd to me. I also want to track mileage and gas expenses as well. I am keeping track of certain calls from outside factors. Jack Hyde has been calling a lot and it is for Angela or Elena. Gail is getting her work done and then some. I decided to check into the ratio of runaways for each caseworker as well. John Granger is working long hours and he goes home after he has assured he has done all he can for the children he is in charge of. Then there is our newbie Violet Thorn that is doing good for her first week, I put her with John and Gail. Elena had tried to get her to do her work but I caught her in that.
Jack Hyde
Elena is making me do the lions share of the work and I can't keep leaving to take the children to the shipping company. Finally she got the message and she is picking them up herself. She is already in trouble with regards to the Morton's and the fact that two of their fosters have been raped and too frightened to talk to anyone after Stephen got his hands on them. They were in shock when they were taken to the shipping areas. A friend of mine told me that we need to be more cautious about this kind of thing.
Stephen
Carla is very mad at me after finding out about my raping our foster daughters. She says I damaged the goods and she is sick of all my crap. I punched her in the moth and then hit her in it again and choke her to assure she understands who the boss is here.
Carla
I fall on the floor after he lets go of my throat after yelling at him for damaging the virginal foster daughters we got. He punch me twice in my mouth and went for my throat and let me go after he made me turn colors. I am sick of him and I need to get away from him. I have hidden money from other things sobI can get free of him and soon. Elena has a thing for him and I am thinking what a wonderful pair they would make. Jack Hyde has told Stephen he can't rape the girls if we want to get the big dollars for them. He is rough with the girls. Both men are,  Jt Hyde knows to leave the merchandise alone and play in his own backyard, plenty of young things where he is at to choose from without going for the prime choice. Elena likes to break the boys in and she makes sure she gets to the ones she wants the most. Ethan Kavanagh has fled the area and she can't locate him. She keeps watching his sister so she can get her cop friends to take him to her dungeon. Stephen is mild compared to what Elena does. I saw her in action.