Blessed Events

Mia
Ethan and I are all settled in and we now have a beautiful baby girl but more than one came they came on a night when Ethan had to work at the hospital. Luckily we are very close to family and mom arrived first and then Mini. Both were able to deliver the baby safely and I knew mom could get into the house without the alarms going off. We now have extra security thank to the fruitcake that was Leila Williams. She was not just a disgruntled employee of GEH, but they had went out and broke up in high school. She had been stalking him since then and took an opportunity to kidnap Diane because she looked most like her and was able to pass for with the right makeup on. They put her in a mental institution after declaring her unfit to stand trial.
Grace
Anastasia and I arrived nearly the same time she brought medical supplies and I brought my doctors bag. We arrive to find Mia in a guest bedroom on the first floor. We head in and Mia is in tears and I have to check her and she has called for the ambulance. But before it arrives the baby is born and Anastasia and I are cleaning up the baby and checking her out just as the EMT's walk in with security bringing them into the room where they heard the baby crying. I try to deliver the after birth but get a surprise, a smaller baby arrives soon afterward. Twin girls, Mia is too tired to give them a name as they load her into the ambulance. Anastasia starts cleaning up the mess for Mia and tells me to go ahead while she cleans everything up.
Anastasia
There is no way I am going to leave this mess for Mia to have to clean up so I go in search of everything I need and get the laundry started. It took a while but I even got the stain out and found where her water broke and cleaned it up from start to where she got to the bed. I called in carpet cleaners to complete the job. Security made sure they were who they said they were. Ethan was called and informed he had twin girls Christian came over to help me with everything after I called him to let him know he was an uncle of twin girls.
Mia
I have finally been poked and prodded and throughly checked and my girls have been gone over by dr Flynn and mom. Both were very healthy, just different sizes. Lana and Lara were unexpected they think because of the different sizes the smaller one was hidden very well. Lana weighed six pounds two ounces and twenty inches long, Lara is five pounds exactly and sixteen inches long. Ethan finally came by to see us, he took a break to come see us. His boss allowed him to take a break to come meet his daughters and be sure I was okay. He has a difficult boss, mom says that is how she is with her residents and interns. It is because they have lives in their hands on a daily basis and they need to have all their focus on them, any outside factors like family can't take away from their focus. Dr Charles Adams has been running Ethan ragged.
Ethan
Dr Adams gave me two hours to see my wife and baby girls and I have to get back to work. Lana Lynn and Lara Grace Kavanagh were sleeping in their bassinets and they were being taken to see Mia by the time I arrived they are going to be staying in the room with her due to security reasons. We head to the room with two security in front and back of us. Where were they at when the arsonist burnt my and others families up in our apartment complex. I was thinking about the past after recently hearing the name Elena Lincoln out of one of the mouths of a patient. Apparently they are looking for the heir of the Lincoln estate. Apparently there is an heir out there and they are looking for him. Elena was the only person they found and she apparently knew who the son was but wasn't going to divulge who it was they are thinking that she was looking for him when he turned 18. I start thinking about it and that was when she started stalking me. I am not sure why but something arrived in the mail from an attorney's office for me. I haven't opened it yet and not sure what it is about. Mia looks beautiful as ever and I give her a kiss and a hug after I check the babies diapers. They squirm and go back to sleep. I only have an hour to be here with them and then I need food and a half hour nap.
Kate
I haven't been feeling good at all and my back is hurting very badly, so I need to go to the ER and visit Mia afterward. The pain is getting worse and there is pressure on my tailbone and private area. Elliott tells our security to drop us off at the emergency room.
Elliott
I can't believe how much pain Kate is in and they are backed up with car wrecks and drunks or drug addicts so they are very busy. A scream comes from Kate and suddenly we see a face, well a couple of faces that make me feel less helpless. Mom and Ethan suddenly appear as though it was magic. When we hear another blood curdling scream from Kate. Mom rushes in along with Ethan, she tells him to go get certain things while she asks Kate if she might be giving birth. I am shocked by the question. I had noticed a bit of a tummy but nothing to think she is pregnant.
Kate
I have been on the shot and they switched me off after I had a reaction to it. My pills are taken regularly. She asks to check her out and has her remove her underwear.
Grace
She has a gown on so it is easy to get them off. Just as she Steele's down I see a gush of amniotic fluid and tell them both a baby is coming very soon. Ethan has came back and hands me the supplies and I tell him to go find a replacement for himself. But before long the baby has arrived and the little boy looks like Elliott and screams like Kate. The baby is full term, so we get him cleaned up and taken to the nursery for his checkups and everything else. Before I know it Kate is still bleeding and I have to call for a surgeon. Dr Adams comes in and checks her out and takes her to emergency surgery. He suggest that Ethan get tested so they can possibly get a blood transfusion if necessary.
Ethan
I am shocked that Kate and I can't possibly be brother and sister. I ask to do a DNA test and three days later it's true we aren't brother and sister. I open up the letter finally and find out that they are trying to locate me to do a DNA test to see if I am the Lincoln heir. I decide to let them have it and I am suddenly the heir to Richard Lincoln, thank God I am not Elena's child. Apparently mom and dad hid the fact they married knowing I was not my father's child. I will never know the whole truth of the situation. Kate will always be my sister. Now I know the real reason Elena was hunting for me, everything was left to me, but they couldn't find me, but she had somehow and that fire was to ensure that I was dead. She killed all those people because of greed. I call Christian because he has been trying to buy that shipping yard. I don't want anything to do with anything Elena laid her hands on. Mia said that we should put everything in trust until we figure out something good to do with the monetary assets left to me.