Chapter 4

Lazy author have something to say:

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy from school works and losing motivation lately. (I did find a bit of time and motivation but they were spent on another new story). I mostly forgotten how the character's personalities and could only hope its the same thing as previous chapters. but anyway here's another chapter.

-

It was like a game, when all conditions are met, another objective came up and the next scenario unfold.

Kizano Sunobu arrived the next week with all his glory. Roses in hand, flirty eyes staring to all the ladies. A proudful smirk stuck on his handsome face from all of the attention and praises.

He puffed his chest up like a bird as he gaze toward the crowds that praised him.

Kizana Sunobu is the next rival and her brother, Kizano Sunobo arrived from winning his acting competition.

There's no Ayano in the crowd this time. Info-kun cannot risked the chance of them meeting and him falling in love. But fortunately, she ran off to somewhere doing something. However, he had a feeling that sooner or later that they both will meet.

Maybe.

Info-kun was not sure if Kizano would fall in love with Ayano or not, considering his taste and high standard but he doesn't want to risk it.

Info-kun brushed his hair from his forehead, massaging his forehead all the while. From now on he will work hard to make them avoid from seeing each other.

Whether to make the other busy or having less impression of each other, he will make it.

However, that will be a bit hard considering his sister fell in love with Taro yamada. The chance of Kizano and Ayano meeting is high since the Sunobu siblings both share the same club.

Info-kun switched the camera to where Ayano is. Currently, she and the 2 boys were cooking there in the cooking club.

Did they both forgot to bring their bento? He doesn't think so, he recalled he saw Ayano carried hers and put it inside her bag. But what about the orange bastard?

Don't tell him he purposely left his bento behind so he can taste ayano's cooking!?

That orange bastard–

Ah? wait no. Info-kun temper quickly calmed down when he saw Amao poured flour into the beaten mix of eggs while Ayano added a bit of vanilla extract.

They're just baking. There's nothing to be mad about. Ayano wouldn't share her food with him or anything.

Info-kun furrowed his eyebrows in preplex, staring at the soon-to-be cake puzzingly. Who would bake cake this early morning? No one eat cakes for breakfast. But if it's Amao then he can understand it.

That brown haired bastard owned a bakery and cook cakes all his life. It's not strange if he also eat them during breakfast. In fact, he probably ate lots of cakes when he was overboard.

He still have an average looking body though, no signs of fat or something. Info-kun swore that that brown haired bastard was built different.

Another thought passed his head, he caressed his chin with his finger absentmindedly and thought to himself.

Is there a special occasion for today other than Kizano returning to school? Why did they bake cakes?? As far as he concerned, Kizano and Amao were not friends, and that goes the same thing for that orange bastard and his dear Yan-chan.

Did he missed anything?

He texted Ayano, trying to act all knowing even though he knows nothing. It's not the first time he did this and people tends to fall for his tricks.