Chapter 9

A/N:
It took a while but here is another new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. Please vote and comment!

I'll be sleeping after I posted this lmao.

-

It had been only a few days after the death of Mida Rana spreading through the news. The unexpected death and ugly side of that woman being a predator despite the obvious signs had taken aback lots of ignorant peoples.

Not only the Akademi High was shaken up but the town where Ayano lived in as well as nearby towns too was shaken up by the news.

It was said that the state of her body she was in was viciously beaten until the final nail to her coffin was getting stabbed by a knife.

Such deeds were said to be done by a pair of male siblings, the culprits of her death and are currently on the loose.

The atmosphere in every town was heavy everytime the police car patrolled the area, looking for the pair of siblings who matched the characteristics that committed the murder.

While ignorant to the world other than knowing the death of that woman, a certain young boy made his rash decision to transfer to his brother's school as quickly as possible.

It was when Info-kun read his background that he saw a potential in Hanako Yamada. His eyes flashed a cunning gleam and his mind began to work for a plan.

"It's fine if I mess around a bit, right?"

-

Ayano tried her best to be in the eye of her beloved now that the woman was gone. From her observation alone, she knew that her senpai does not like a person like Mida so Ayano aimed to be the person that he like.

Gentle, beautiful and kind as well as a reputation that is not too low or high. Somewhere in between, somewhere... Average.

Yes, he mention what kind of type he's looking for in a girl before that she had, without fail, engraved them in her head and now putting it to good use.

But everytime she wanted to even just to brush away the single rice next to his lips or give him a proper smile and compliments she had practiced to perfection, she ended up never doing anything and let the chance passed by because she get too nervous to do it to him.

She can still talk normally like herself and see him face to face but she can't help but froze on the spot and blushed furiously at the thought of doing that intimate things.

Even today as she walked along the hallway with Asu, she saw her beloved at the fountain today through the opened door and yet, she couldn't bring herself to do what she planned.

At this rate she will never be able to get even more closer to him. If she kept doing stupid things like this, her senpai will definitely think she's weird and wouldn't want to hang out with her anymore.

Oh, the thoughts of him doing it horrified and scared her so much.

She wondered what kind of face she had made when from the corner of her eyes, she had spotted Asu's eyebrows tilted slightly upwards in the middle with a frown on her lips. She was also uncharacteristically silent with a thoughtful looks on her face.

Asu once confessed she had someone in heart, could it be that person is her beloved senpai? So she was aiming this from the start? She was actually using her so she could get him?

Ayano fumed silently and there was this feeling that she was certain called bitter with the way her heart ached. But bitter for what? It was different than the feeling of knowing someone is aiming to take her beloved away.