Chapter 7

A/N:

I have a test tomorrow and look what I did before my test.😭

Procrastination at it's best.🙃

Anyway, let me be shameless for once. Please vote and comment and enjoy the chapter.

-

The day had come.

It came so suddenly and unexpected for someone like Ayano.

She would never imagined that on such day she would be truly defenseless against it.

That's right, she had gotten sick.

Ayano sluggishly touched her forehead, feeling unusually warm and dizzy, something that she only experienced once in her childhood.

She unconciously squinted, trying to focus on the whiteboard but the words barely make sense to her.

She felt powerless and vulnerable and she couldn't even had the strength to grit her teeth.

She couldn't be sick! There's no time to get sick. What would happened to her senpai if she doesn't keep an eye on him?

She needs to be healthy and guard her senpai.

Unfortunately, no matter how she denied it, her condition worsened.

"Erm, sensei. Ayano-san looks like she's sick."

"Really?"

The teacher approached Ayano hastily
and touched her forehead before letting out a gasp.

"Oh no! This is terrible. Osano-san, you're her friend, yes? Please escort her to the nurse office."

"U-Uh r-right! I'll do it right away, maam!"

Osano pull her gently out of the seat. She tried to stand but her knees are so weak she almost fell down if not for him supporting her body.

"Uhh d-don't mind me d-doing this. I- I don't wanna do this Y-you know!"

Before she knew it, Osano was bridal carrying her. She felt like puking from motion sickness when Osano ran to the infirmary but she held it in.

The door banged wide opened, "Nurse, is there– Who the heck are you?"

"Oh, hello there! I'm Muja Kina. Nice to meet you–KYAAA!"

"CRASH!"

"NURSE!?"

Hearing such loud noises prompted Ayano to blearily open her eyes to see the situation.

It was a woman who have curly pink hair and a rather hour glass shape body and she was sprawling undisgracefully on the floor.

There was a tray and some sort of tiny glass bottles scattered around which miraculously still haven't broken yet.

The woman stammered, apologizing for her clumsiness as she quickly get up but ended up stepping one of the bottles and tripped once more with a loud shriek.

"KYAAA!"

Ayano and Osano flinched at the scream. Ayano felt her head ringing and her head began to throb horribly and she groaned in pain.

Osano jumped, reminded why he was here. His face flushed red and he stuttered when he saw the nurse's slightly exposed panties, "S-sorry but my hand is full and uh, you have anything that can cure headache? and maybe nausea?"

"Ouch, ouch, huh?" Muja carefully get up and approached them and saw that indeed Ayano was suffering in Osano arm. Her pale face was unsually red and she was panting. "Oh dear! Pardon me! I shall help your girlfriend here right now!"